India-Forums

Teachings of The Great Aliya !! (Page 3)

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Originally posted by sbanik

Originally posted by TheDilettante

I'm impressed with granddaughter and her grandpaWink. Kabir Bedi Day Dreaming

Grandpa was a 100% Drool-maal Day Dreaming Can we send Parveen off on a vacation please, haaiye Kabir Bedi 

Yup...Ekdam takatak that too at this age...Embarrassed

Who is that parveen btw?

His current GF OuchCry

W*H??? Lucky her....Smile  Dont cry yaar.... Kabir ka "GF Exchange" karein kya?Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanetIsha.Ishaaxeion

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged

W*H??? Lucky her....Smile  Dont cry yaar.... Kabir ka "GF Exchange" karein kya?Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]

Lucky her??> Really Angry... with Tharki Buddha
axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lonely0planet

Really no one seems to have problem with Buddha Kabir bedi having GF/wife of his daughter's age.. I hate old men eyeing(and sleeping with) much younger women LOL.. and i take personal offense..

Pooja, daughter and grandpa are no doubt very articulate and expected to be.. But there's no need to hire tutor for kid who is in standard < 1 ..cmon pooja.... give 3 year old a break LOL

i would nt care for his scores at this age like parents said he does nt have problem in understanding, scores are low just because he is in mood sometimes... most kids are like that in that age..

last thing.. i have super problem with unhygienic houses, but with regards to dirt and dust mites latest studies have shown that some amount of exposure to dust is good for the immune system...
Pooja son is defo cute, din like her daughter much.. not sure why

@ Red, Kabir Bedi's kids are grown up and live on their own, and every human has complete freedom to have a company... Our age has nothing to do with whether we have a partner or not. There is nothing to take "Personal Offense". It's his life, let him enjoy it...Big smile

@ Green, I agree abt the tutor part. Small kids don't need a tutor as long as the parents' take good care of the kid's studies. But we can clearly see from the scores that bboth Raju n Radha have neglected it Confused Yash still doesn't need a tutor, but if the parents take up the responsibility of his scores then that would be great. 

@ Blue, Discipline starts early in life, if the kid is given free reign in his early days and then all of a sudden his parents decide to put him under the radar, The kid will turn into a resentful individual... Scores do matter in all phases of life, and good habits shld be inculcated in the kid starting early. Just his parents saying that the kid understands, but is moody, doesn't prove that the kid actually understands. Moreover, it also shows up another side of his pampered upbringing. IMO!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RangiliDhannoLovelyPlanet.Alluring.-Sneha25-Isha.Isha-naureen786-

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged

His current GF OuchCry

Haan...Please. Lekin mujhse pehle Purva bhi hai line mein, usko bhagao line se Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged

His current GF OuchCry

Haan...Please. Lekin mujhse pehle Purva bhi hai line mein, usko bhagao line se Evil Smile

Usey Rajiv ke ghar yash ko tuitions dene bhej denge.....LOL tumhara rasta saaf Smile

RangiliDhannoIsha.Ishaaxeion

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged

His current GF OuchCry
Usey Rajiv ke ghar yash ko tuitions dene bhej denge.....LOL tumhara rasta saaf Smile

Me Likey EmbarrassedDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RangiliDhanno-Sneha25-

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged

Me Likey EmbarrassedDancing

Done then Thumbs Up
" Purvako hatao.. Ekta ko KB dilao"... mission shuru....Big smile

RangiliDhannoIsha.Ishaaxeion

RangiliDhanno Senior Member

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-.ArjunIsha.Ishaaxeion

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index