Maa Exchange

Teachings of The Great Aliya !! - Page 3

-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: axeion

Haan...Please. Lekin mujhse pehle Purva bhi hai line mein, usko bhagao line se 😈

Usey Rajiv ke ghar yash ko tuitions dene bhej denge.....😆 tumhara rasta saaf 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sbanik

Usey Rajiv ke ghar yash ko tuitions dene bhej denge.....😆 tumhara rasta saaf 😊

Me Likey 😳
-Sneha25- thumbnail

Done then 👍🏼
" Purvako hatao.. Ekta ko KB dilao"... mission shuru....😃
Oye ladkiyon, let's put up poll on the issue of KB - Kabir Bedi - Arjun tumhe khush hone ki zaroorat nahi hai.

Main to KB pe se apna haq nahi chhodne waali, sad na aaj kal aisa {damn there is no word other than drool maal} nahi milta - what a voice, that soft smile, beautiful eyes, and what poise and charm. Perfection personified.
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Pooja Bedi is a very sophisticated and stylish women.. I just love her life style.. Her children are so well mannered.. Undoubtedly Aliya is mature and confident girl.. I totally disagree with Radha statment about upbringing... She groom her children very well without any support.... Its very difficult for a single working women... Hats off to Bedi's
-Sneha25- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ppurva

Oye ladkiyon, let's put up poll on the issue of KB - Kabir Bedi - Arjun tumhe khush hone ki zaroorat nahi hai.

Main to KB pe se apna haq nahi chhodne waali, sad na aaj kal aisa {damn there is no word other than drool maal} nahi milta - what a voice, that soft smile, beautiful eyes, and what poise and charm. Perfection personified.

tumhara right to hai....lekin right ko exercise shayad ekta karegi... since tum ab nayee tuition teacher jo ho yash ki.... Yash ke grades ab sirf tumhare haath mein hain....😆
Edited by sbanik - 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sweta01

Because how Pooja was talking to him that he need to do this and that and not allowing him to speak much. 😆

Oh Okay 😊  Rakhi is known for her drama n loud character. Pooja appeared thoda sa bully with introducing new rules but I guess she was badly trying to re-decor rajiv ka house. Rajiv was too stubborn to accept Pooja's changes like getting a maid in house or playschool for the kid .

Rakhi must be happy that she was compared to Pooja 😆 

Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Arjun

Oh Okay 😊  Rakhi is known for her drama n loud character. Pooja appeared thoda sa bully with introducing new rules but I guess she was badly trying to re-decor rajiv ka house. Rajiv was too stubborn to accept Pooja's changes like getting a maid in house or playschool for the kid .

Rakhi must be happy that she was compared to Pooja 😆 

Are o Raju, kaheko ye comparision sujha
Naa Rakhi sa , naa Puja sa koi duja

This content was originally posted by: sbanik

tumhara right to hai....lekin right ko exercise shayad ekta karegi... since tum ab nayee tuition teacher jo ho yash ki.... Yash ke grades ab sirf tumhare haath mein hain....😆

Main itni bhi sweet nahi hoon ki doosron ke phate mein taang adaoon. Yash's future lies with his parents.

Ok compromise on the drool-maal - let Ekta drool, I'll keep the maal.
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ Red, Kabir Bedi's kids are grown up and live on their own, and every human has complete freedom to have a company... Our age has nothing to do with whether we have a partner or not. There is nothing to take "Personal Offense". It's his life, let him enjoy it...😃

Totally understand your feelings after reading your other posts 😆.. so you are fan of Mr Bedi😉
Personal offense is because it proves male dominance and secondly if age has nothing to do with it.. why is he not with a women 10 years older to him.. I have nt seen a single example where some oldie has chosen older woman.. yeah very young men like karan can be seen with the  likes of Pooja bedis