manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
after a very longtime i checked the info on the show and it says that karan is believed to be dead and abha gets his lookalike or twin bro im not sure exactly who to impersonate him and the guy is an actor. i was all W*H r they dong to the show😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat😲😲😲..is this true? oh..my God...this is aweful news....
Edited by Kinara2 - 13 years ago
zeezee55 thumbnail
this is SO SICK.

Is it going to be something like saat phere - why can't they come up with original storylines?!!! sigh
riniiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😲 what hope if doesn't become like the other show of Rajshri production WRWMK which is gonna end next week !!!!!!!!
NYCrocks thumbnail
W*H is this a reliable source?? that is soo dumb i dont want karan too go!! there is no point in the show with out abharan!!!
manny136 thumbnail
i dunno how exactly this might happen but basically the actor stays but character changes which is still lame.
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
whaaat??? no way please karan shouldn't die....wait does that ranchod look like karan??? I HOPE NOT  and it's just a view so don't get mad at me 😳
alamelu1970 thumbnail
Why can't they just keep it realistic ? If karan is not Jagmohan's son so be it , he has been raised by them so it does not change anything. Spin the story around it.

I think killing Karan's character is just dumb and stupjd and the show will go to dogs.

They did something similar in CB and it closed in few months.

So are they going to show Abha romancing the new character ? all this for SB and the family  that would be very odd and lame. I am looking forward to seeing Prats back in SB and to see some funny moments between her and Karan.

My 2 cents to CVs.

Edited by alamelu1970 - 13 years ago
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this would just been plain dumb! but guys think about it....why would ranchod be on the will if he wasn't family?....what if jaggu had and affair and ranchod was the child............😕
aachuchachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
please sent feedback about this to zee tv
log on www.zeetv.com
and share your thought about this news
hope they will change the trackthrough our comments
huurry up we have no time