Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

poor show:(( so TRPs low!! (Page 2)

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetkimaan

My god...this wedding is going agonizingly slow...just like Geet's pregnancy...what month is she on btw???Confused

ConfusedWhy the hell did they get rid of Dev and Meera/MIra...their love angle was so much better than this Annie/Arjun crap. I have nothing against Arjun I think he is doing an ok job. But less said about Annie the better. She can't act for nuts..period. There's no emotion on her face, she can't deliver the dialogues and they are taking up more air time than MaaneetConfused and we are wondering why the TRPs are lowConfusedConfused

As for Maaneet...all this honey, sugar and sweets doesn't gel wellAngryAngry they burn the screen when there's passion...like the Qurbaan song, Roop tere mastana, hell even during the sagaai episodes,they were amazing. Now...what's happening...nothing, nada, zilch, zero...there was such a a big hype about how Geet is going to seduce Maan in her skimpy red dress(what skimpy....there was so much of the red dress on her..it hurt my eyes) and what seducing was thatConfusedConfused.such a let down...and we are wondering why the TRPs are lowConfusedConfused

Now coming to the villain and the vamp...MSK hasn't found out where Brij is hiding, NT has managed to enter the Khurana house inspite of all the security and guards etc.(btw....what hakk is she talking about...MSK had to get married someday...how can only she be the bahu of the house??ConfusedConfused)  and shez going for the kill?? wow...Geet serial has finally lost it....what is NT avenging...bhaiyya her hubby has not only left her...he has left the freaking showROFL it makes absolutely no senseConfused and we are wondering why the TRPs are lowConfusedConfusedConfused

Now I hope they only make the SR hot and passionateDay Dreaming otherwise there's nothing else left to see in this serial now...sorry but that's the fact, the reality.

totally agree Clap my pov swati and and old team was far better than new one. even in maaneet marriage focus is on AA track?????i have seen many posts where viewers complaining of of being bored of switching of channels resulting in low trp.

old team were really good in maaneet scenes their chemistry sizzles at that time  new writers more focused on heavy drama and illogical stuff.

Tiharika Goldie
Tiharika
Tiharika

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
I completely watch this show only for Gurti, as long as Gurti is there, i will continue to watch it and i dont know why people are saying that there is nothing left in this show, i think the story is moving forward in its own way n iam pretty sure that the old characters will be brought up sometime after Maaneet's marriage and i also think that there is nothing wrong if they(cvs) r not showing the wedding scenes of Maan and Geet  and iam completely enjoying the pre-wedding track of Maaneet, sorry if i hurted someone. 

Edited by Tiharika - 13 January 2011 at 8:37pm
Nandita5 Senior Member
Nandita5
Nandita5

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
I  too feel the CVs are not using their imagination now a days. Also I have noticed they show one thing in the promo and the next episode has something contrary to it. Ex how did NT get back when they said she was out of India and immigration would inform immediately. Looks like somewhere along the line CVs are losing track of the continuity in the story. 

And definitely Meera-Dev track was much better. This girl Anni can't act at all. No expressions. And piyush is a good actor but here I dont like him much. 

Wise up CVs or even Gurti wont be able to save the show much linger. Pls make it as interesting as it was before. Till this track came up e very episode was worth watching. 
iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
damn d TRPs and damn d popularity..............

i'm luvin it to d core....!!!!

n i cant stop watchin it....n i will not wtevr happen....!!!!

n i think if u consider online calculation then i think its far more popular, as its youth show so people shud nt count TRPs coz todays gen i mean youth does not watch tat much TV , rather than tat they spend more time on NET....

just like me, i knw many of us watches GEET online, too.....wt abt tat..??

nobosy counts tat thing......so,

moral of story is tat.............................:

screw d TRPS.....LOL as far as my sexy MSK/GC n lovely DD is ther, just ENJOY......!!!!!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Regal.

bhabha Goldie
bhabha
bhabha

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you. Geet serial is losing its grip on the audience.
utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
The CVS need to do something to make sure that the ratings go up ASAP!!

Go to top