India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

poor show:(( so TRPs low!!

geetkimaan Groupbie
geetkimaan
geetkimaan

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
My god...this wedding is going agonizingly slow...just like Geet's pregnancy...what month is she on btw???Confused

ConfusedWhy the hell did they get rid of Dev and Meera/MIra...their love angle was so much better than this Annie/Arjun crap. I have nothing against Arjun I think he is doing an ok job. But less said about Annie the better. She can't act for nuts..period. There's no emotion on her face, she can't deliver the dialogues and they are taking up more air time than MaaneetConfused and we are wondering why the TRPs are lowConfusedConfused

As for Maaneet...all this honey, sugar and sweets doesn't gel wellAngryAngry they burn the screen when there's passion...like the Qurbaan song, Roop tere mastana, hell even during the sagaai episodes,they were amazing. Now...what's happening...nothing, nada, zilch, zero...there was such a a big hype about how Geet is going to seduce Maan in her skimpy red dress(what skimpy....there was so much of the red dress on her..it hurt my eyes) and what seducing was thatConfusedConfused.such a let down...and we are wondering why the TRPs are lowConfusedConfused

Now coming to the villain and the vamp...MSK hasn't found out where Brij is hiding, NT has managed to enter the Khurana house inspite of all the security and guards etc.(btw....what hakk is she talking about...MSK had to get married someday...how can only she be the bahu of the house??ConfusedConfused)  and shez going for the kill?? wow...Geet serial has finally lost it....what is NT avenging...bhaiyya her hubby has not only left her...he has left the freaking showROFL it makes absolutely no senseConfused and we are wondering why the TRPs are lowConfusedConfusedConfused

Now I hope they only make the SR hot and passionateDay Dreaming otherwise there's nothing else left to see in this serial now...sorry but that's the fact, the reality.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rosie111bhabhasravss

kasuuuu IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

DhanySATHYA88Tiharikaramita_nayalbd670816..shreyaa..SilentsoulAbsoluv

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
@shona- I watch only for Gurti also and as long as they are there sizzling on my screen,I will continue to watch.

@TM- u have some really good points for the low TRP's, but I think the time it is shown is also contributing to the problem. and the seduction scene WAS a big letdown.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kasuuuu

kasuuuu IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged

..shreyaa..

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonasukirti

as u said nothing left in da show but da most important thing is still in da show  GURTIEmbarrassed till Gurti together Geet roxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx till GURTI together Geet is da best show in da world for meEmbarrassed

Totally Agree with ya!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

kasuuuu

geetkimaan Groupbie
geetkimaan
geetkimaan

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
but that is my point...when it was Gurti...there was more happening! I don't think you've read my post fully...i guess u read only the last line:)) Now they have to share screen time with all these other weird characters...there's not much left of GURTIConfused and what little is left of their time together...the CVs make them bicker over really silly stuff which have no connection to the storyConfused
I enjoy watching the SBB, SBS segments more than watching the serial itselfBig smileBig smile there seems to more going on there than on the showLOLLOLLOL
jshaila IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DilsaySofna

geetkimaan Groupbie
geetkimaan
geetkimaan

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jshaila

but still few ppl love it if we say about geet loosing charm they bash us they are not realising no such story moving after engagement track fell apart.
CV'S ONLY GIVING SCENES WHICH PARTICULAR FANS WANT LIKE ROMANTIC SCENES but i ask cv's they should have there own vision .
in the begining geet story was strong and magic was there and exitement was at its best and suspence was at best.

but sorry that is missing along with few characters missing and few not utiiised properily.
---------main lead are too good they are the ones who are running the show with there charm but how long they can hold this serial is up tp cv's till they move the story------------

well said...totally agreeClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Go to top