Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF (M&G):Lethal Attraction(2)-[FINAL Pg.64] (Page 46)

MaansMishti Senior Member
MaansMishti
MaansMishti

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Omg the case is getting really interesting...wonder why the killer is doing all this!! The precap sounds interesting...plz cont soon!!

kooliio IF-Sizzlerz
kooliio
kooliio

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Awesome update...!!!
Pls cont.sooon...!!!
mrs.msk IF-Rockerz
mrs.msk
mrs.msk

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Well that took forever for me to update...sorry....I am coming out with the killer soon....and is planning on rapping this fan fic up so that I can start with this new idea I have but Idk if it is going to be SS or FF but I guess later on that will be determined hehehe

Enjoy!!

Chapter 34

Killers past:

Boy: Mom I want to be in the picture too

Mom: why?

Girl: Yeah why...it is not like anyone is going to look at you (boy puts on a sad face..about to cry)

Boy: but but mom...

Mom (sighs): Ok if it stops you from crying than stand next to your sister

Girl (boy stands next to his sister): eww mom me and him together...

Mom: Listen I don't to hear anything...just stand next to him and let me take this picture

Girl: Fine

Boy: Mommy do I look alright?

Mom: yeah it is not like it matters...(she quickly take the picture...) ok all done

Girl: thank god...I am going to go take a shower...(Boy starts to cry hearing that...)

Boy: Why do you need a shower? I am not dirty

Girl: look at your face...you are nothing but a burden...you are dirty...just ask mom...

Mom: You guys handle your own fights

Boy: Why does mom hate me?

Girl (sighs) didn't I just tell you that you are a burden...I have to go now...(girl leaves while boy looks at the descending figure...with a sad face)

Boy: I hate both of them...I hate them...(he sees a bird on the ground injured...he picks up a rock and throws on top of the bird...) Everyone deserves to die....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adi, Neha and Maan at the house:

All three look around the houses that overlook the sea....
Maan: hmm it has to be one of these houses but which one?

Neha (looks around): hmm maybe if we look around the windows and find some type of clues

Adi: Neha do you want us get arrested

Neha: Adi you are so funny...we are the police remember no one can arrest us (Maan looks around and sees a woman looking at them in a funny way)

Maan (whipsers to Adi and Neha): you guys have to distract that woman...it looks like she might start some trouble...I will look around while you guys talk to her... (both nodded and made there way to the women)

Neha: Hi..my name is Neha and this is Adi we were just looking around to see if there are any houses available for rent

Woman: umm I wouldn't know but I do know this one house that is always empty...I barley see the owner

Adi: ohh really which house is that...maybe we can talk to the owner if he is interested in selling

Woman: sure it is that house (she points to the house next to Maan)

Neha: ohh well thank you so much for your help..we are going to look around outside of the house if he owner isn't there...

Woman: Sure..(woman left...Adi and Neha quickly made there way to Maan)

Maan: What happened?

Neha: This might be our killers house...let's look around and see if we can find something...

Maan: you guys look through the window I will look in the garbage to see if there are any clues

Adi: ok (All three look around the house..Adi and Neha saw that the house barley had any furniture and it seemed dirty as well...) hmm looks like it has never been used....

Maan: guys come here...I found something...(both Neha and Adi go toward Maan...they were shocked to see some masks and some clay like materials that the killers used for his victims)

Neha: bingo...

Maan: Well than let's go and see what we can find...

Maan breaks the door..as Neha and Adi follows with their gun...all three of them split up and look around the house...Maan goes to the bedroom..he saw a small bed and a drawer on it's side...he looks through the drawer and found it empty...he makes his way toward the bathroom...he looks through...as he looks up in the mirror he saw a shadow...he quickly turns around...the person with a mask points a gun to Maan's head...Maan quickly ducks as he shoots...the masked person runs away..Adi and Neha quickly came by Maan's side as soon as they heard a gun shot in the house...

Adi: Maan are you alright?

Maan: Yeah but the guy is getting away...

Neha: Adi you call for backup..I will follow the guy....(Neha runs toward the direction that Maan pointed at...she saw a shadow going running toward the basement..she draws out her gun) Stop! (she shot him in the leg but the masked man kept running...she follows him down in the basement...it was dark...at the end of the hallway she heard a door closed...she quickly runs toward the noise...she tried turning the door knob but it was no use as it was locked....Neha took a step back and shot the door knob..she puts the gun back and kicks the door open...she stood there shocked..as Maan and Adi made there way downstairs to Neha...)

Adi: Neha are you alright...What happened? (Maan poked Adi and gestured him to look in front...all three were shocked to see the sigh in front of them..)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Both looked at the room ahead...it was covered with pictures on every corner...some of the pictures included on the victims that they recently found...newspaper clippings....tools that the killer used for his victims and a steel table in the corner.....in the center of the room laid a person with a mask...Maan goes near the person and checks for his pulse
Maan: He is dead alright...(Maan removes the mask and was shocked to find Arjun)

Neha: Arjun? How can it be him?

Adi: Well I guess we made a mistake for the first time in recognizing a killer...

Maan: Yeah I guess from the stress I failed to recognize the person

Adi: Maan it is not your fault...Arjun had a good alibi at that time so we had to let him go

Maan: I know because of our mistake a young innocent person had to die...(Neha closely examines the body)

Neha: I don't know..I still find it suspecious

Adi: What do you mean?

Neha: I have studied the killers profile..although he might have all the traits of the killer...something is still off...

Maan: He is right there...he matches your profile and there is no other way of escaping from this room...

Neha: Maan, Adi look at where he is shot...on his left side of the head...from what I had observed about Arjun when he was brought in at the station that he is a right handed...so why would a right handed person shoot himself on the left side?

Adi: You are right Neha...good observation...so he was framed....

Maan: Than how did the killer escape from here? There has to be a way out of here...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Precap: Killers past
Geet at the station...Meet's Neha...

I know I have the same precap with Geet and Neha meeting each other I thought it would be better this way and it flows together lol...

The following 105 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10pyarisaheliharikashiva25psruthiinlwgeetsan1989shanmanjugeetno1star432Candy_jsjaasz_25harudimpDash01Maryamahaji790aisha_1998gagsyasmi123payal956--love--bhakbhartifannonabebu--Preeti--holyangelalu5123MaansMishtithekolgalTinkJiachoudhary.amaaneet93surbhijn106namitasinturbulencebenazimli95shruthiruchs20tullip2000LadyArwen-eiya-sessyrashgirl000maanmishtiNirjhor105charlie1950lodySaJan-SaJanmyedward12sanjuleezooni20maaneetkimeetTishuushivangi783dimpzz-shamima-sldeepscyum321ninavidivya22puthbd670816$ara_$hachimayaparimaanshiMsMovieloverShimmerr-Zahra15-jayshu17Hanishadevipunjabi.princessweet cherryanjucoolajennesha143-Veritaserum-maankigeet4evermrk-1ambbihatinatartarimaanmeet1--Ratna--rsroopaliSabmeratu.6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6preethiaseemamaryShalvesnehaluvmaaneetmchopracant.be.assed.shah10-afsha-sweet scorpiomitzi11SahSahkooliiodivareenaswetha10Tyro_SharmeenLuvsGCsanghita0000sanum23felicitysmoak.mysteriousmilliCrazyCutesy-BlushaLicious-spvd

MsMovielover IF-Dazzler
MsMovielover
MsMovielover

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
WOOHOOO first one LOL
for a second there i thought arjun was the killer lol
cant wait for the next update to find out LOL

Edited by MsMovielover - 27 February 2011 at 6:46pm
Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
awesome update
Dunno y but I feel it's sum1 from his team dat is the killer
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM
punjabi.princes IF-Rockerz
punjabi.princes
punjabi.princes

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
awesome part
con't soon
mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
i'm sure is one of the team
the serial killer
awesome update
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnn
preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
loved the update the anxiety to know abt the killer is rising...............cont soon

Go to top