Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF (M&G):Lethal Attraction(2)-[FINAL Pg.64] (Page 28)

princess163 IF-Dazzler
princess163
princess163

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
loved it
pls add me to ur list

poojaaddis Senior Member
poojaaddis
poojaaddis

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
niceeeeeeeeeeeee upadteeeee loved maan n geets noke jhiokeeeeeeeee loved itttt n wow neha was too smart to get the things out from the shop ownerrrrrrrrrrrr atlast maan n geet will go for the vacation so hoping that the case ends soonnn

pls update soonSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Aww geet thiks that maan is not spending time with her because of this case. So sweet of him to agree that he will take her on holiday soon.  

Lool geet wanting him to go back to work so he can finish the case early. So sweet

I agree with maan that geet knows how to kill romance. Even I blushed when maan said that when time comes, he will teach her how to romance

So it was tasha who died on that night. I hope adi and neha find the guy soon.

mrs.msk IF-Rockerz
mrs.msk
mrs.msk

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Thank you guys for your comments!!

Sorrry for this late update hehee...but enjoy...

Chapter 31

Adi and Neha:
Adi: Alright we came a little early to the place..hopefully this is the real killer...

Neha (looks through the binoculars): I don't know..It seems too easy..I don't think he might be our guy we are looking for

Adi: Why do you think so?

Neha: Well I have studies killers profile...he is waayy too smart..he is someone that likes to plan ahead...I don't think he would contact someone by himself...(still keeping her eyes outside)

Adi: So you are saying..this person whoever we are looking for right now is his accomplice?

Neha: Yeah...looks like it...

Adi: Can I ask you a question?

Neha (looks at him): Yeah sure...

Adi: At the store how did you know that the guy was holding back some information?

Neha (laughs): I didn't I was just trying to scare him

Adi (laughs): ha ha ha good plan..we are lucky that it worked...

Neha: Hey the person is here...I see his car..(gives him the binoculars..Adi looks at the car)

Adi: you are right..well than let's go...

Maan and Geet:
Geet: maan are we going home now?

Maan: actually you are going home i have to go back to the station

Geet: ohh why?

Maan: i have to work on the case dont i if you want to go on a vacation and take an important lesson from me (winked af her)

Geet (confused): lesson?

Maan: you forgot already? You would have to pay attention when i teach it to you or else how would you perform yourself

Geet: what the hell are you talking bout?

Maan: this afternoon you asked me to teach you how to romance and now you forgot it...(smirked at geet while geet blushed and looked down) geet don't blush so much...it is distracting my drivig (laughs)

Geet: when will you be home?

Maan: why? You want to start on the lesson tonite?

Geet (hits him): must you joke every time?

Maan: who said i am joking (smiles at her) damn we are home already? The ride was short dont you think?

Geet (gets out of the car): alright bye..come home soon (maan grabs her hand as she is getting off)

Maan: wait you forgot something

Geet (looks in the backseat and front seat): no i didnt forget anything

Maan (sighs): damn...no you did

Geet: maan i told you i didnt...now let gonof my hand

Maan (pulls her hand toward him...she lands on the front seat again...without any notice maan grabs her head and jerks it toward him as he kisses her passionately...after a while he lets go of her and smirks at her shocked face) there this is what you forget and you would think that after 6 months of marriage my darling wife would remember this important detail (geet still sat there shocked...maan touched her shoulder) geet do you want another one? (asked innocently)

Geet: huh no

Maan: than go inside..although i dont mind (winks at her...she hurriedly got out of the car only to be stopped by maan's hand again...geet looked at him worried) By the way i love your cooking...

Geet (smiled): bye

At the police station:
Maan walked in and saw everyone running around like they were in fire...he was confused...he went to Adi's cabin but before he could enter he heard Adi talking to Neha
Adi: Neha it is no your fault...

Neha: the person was this close in telling us the killer and than

Adi (sighed): Neha i think you should call it a day and relax...tomorrow we can start fresh

Neha: umm ok...i will come back tomorrow...thanx

Adi: no problem..do you need a ride?

Neha: no i can manage (smiles)

Adi: of course how can i imagine the incident fron the store today (laughs)

Neha: bye (smiles and leaves out the door...maan says bye to neha outside and enters Adi's office)

Adi: thank god you finally came

Maan: so umm what happend at the store today?

Adi: the usual happened we caught the wrong person and the only lead we had died...

Maan: hmm just another wonderful day...so how did the person die? Do we have anything to work on?

Adi: i wish (sighs)...but killer bound to make a mistake sometime right

Maan: yeah...

Flashback:
Adi and Neha went towards the car...both took out their guns...Adi knocked on the car window...
"can i help you?" (came out of the car)

Adi: yes i am here on the behlaf of the store owner to give you your materials

"where is the owner?" (looking suspicious)

Adi: well he couldn't come so he told us to deliver it to you

Neha: yeah we have it in our car...

"you think am an idiot?...(he took out his gun and pointed towards Adi who was closer to him...Neha pointed the gun toward the guy...to neha) PUT YOUR GUN DOWN NOW!!!!

Neha: alright look am putting it down...let go of him

"i dont think so...who are you guys?"

Neha: we are from police...my name is Neha from CID we are investigating about the recent killings that have been happening..we just need to know who you are working for..

"I am not telling anything to anyone..."

Adi: We just want to chat that's all...

"Shut up (he pushes Adi towards Neha..both fall on the ground..the person runs on the road...Adi and Neha both get up and run after him...he fires a gun at them but both Adi and Neha ducked"

Adi: Neha you go take the road on the right and i will go on the left...we can block him in the front...

Neha: Alright...(they both run into the street...Neha came out of the street..she could see the person...she takes out her gun and shoots on his leg...he kept on running despite the bleeding profusely...) Stop we can help you...(Neha saw Adi signaling him...Adi ran into another short cut street..hoping to stop him in the front...)

"NO! He will kill me if I tell you who he is.."

Neha: We will protect you (Adi came up from behind and tackled him down on the road...Neha saw a truck coming toward them..she ran towards Adi...she tackled Adi away from the proceeding truck...both lay on the ground watched the guy die...)

End Flashback!

Maan: Damn so much happened today...Is Neha going to be alright?

Adi: She blames herself for losing the only lead we had...I told her it is not her fault...

Maan: Yeah it happens...but we will catch him

Adi: Listen you can go home as well...tomorrow you and Neha can look through previous cases and see if there are any clues so far that we missed

Maan: umm sure..did Rahul and Sasha came up with something new?

Adi: I spoke with them..so far they are re-looking at all the forensics evidence again...

Maan (sighs): Why do I feel this case might be harder than Vicky's case

Adi: All cases are like that...after all not all jobs are easy come and easy go

Maan: Yeah I hear you

Adi: One thing I don't understand

Maan (looks at Adi): What?

Adi: At every hostile situations...how come am always the first person that criminals hold hostage of?

Maan (laughs): Well I told you to learn some moves and kick some criminals a$$

Adi: Yeah well I think I will learn it from Neha...she is better than you

Maan (gets serious): Yeah I don't think so...

Adi: No seriously..you should've seen her at the store..she flipped the guy over with one hand and than scared the poor guy into telling the truth..I was standing there shocked...I would be careful of her if I were you

Maan: I should be saying that to you..I am capabal of taking care of myself..(laughs) anyway I have to go before Geet gets mad

Adi (murmers): juru ka gulam...(to Maan) bye

Maan (goes to the door): Bye.

Adi (to himself): Bechara kya tha aur kya bangaya...

The following 125 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10pyarisahelipsruthiharikashiva25inlwgeetsan1989geetno1shanmanjujaasz_25star432Candy_jsMaryamahaji790POULOMI22neetugarg123miss_dreamyaisha_1998ajoliekasturi11zazoy12gagsyasmi123wifey90choudhary.anm16ayu14nithi07bhakbhartifanthekolgalreenasvtaanninonabebualu5123MaansMishtired135bhemvbmaaneetfan123surbhijn106imli95benazshruthiruchsturbulenceMistiofMistzTishuuSaJan-SaJanmaansi007shivangi783dimpzzmyedward12sweetanu2314lodyNirjhor105bismazaman2000kellzmaanmishtitrishapchiki143sessymaaneetkimeetLadyArwen-eiya-Azmiirashgirl000sanjuleezooni2020tullip2000siroilily-knirwal-Nav2010JayaRshining_moonmaanshiprincess163MsMovieloverShimmerrangel_smilybd670816$ara_$hachiputh-shamima-sldeepsdivya22cyum321vidu87mrk-1VintagepeachambbihaKrishnaluv94esha143ajennanjucoolpunjabi.princessweet cherryangel-ki-shonaTinkerBella-Zahra15-jayshu17maankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.sanum23sanghita0000kooliio-afsha-sweet scorpioswetha10divareenaSahSahmchopramitzi11hinal_maaneetpreethiaVSai2008Shalvesnehaluvmaaneet..shreyaa..rsroopalisona-rai--Ratna--cant.be.assed.shah10-BlushaLicious-mysteriousmillipickachufelicitysmoak.

LadyArwen Goldie
LadyArwen
LadyArwen

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
beta Adi tera bhi number aayega!!! Silly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tishuu

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
nice update.....................maan aur jhoru ka ghulamWinkWink
maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
awesome...loving the maaneet moments..hope we have more...
puth IF-Dazzler
puth
puth

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
lovely update dear.....give some clues to find the criminal dearWink

Go to top