SaJan-SaJan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
awesome update...
omg, geet just surprised me...
thnx 4 d pm..
divareena thumbnail

Aww love that geet has done a flower trail leading up to maan's bedroom. 😳😳😳I would love to see maan's shocked face when he saw geet in a red mini dress with stockings.😳😳☺️

Well we all know how much liked the outfit and whipped cream. ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Oh no anjali is the next victim of the serial killer. 😭😭😭😭
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wowwwwww...kkk...finishes fanning herself...wowww that was something..geet's boldness was a nice surprise...and the line abt the same eye color??? 
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice romantic update
Geet is getting bold
Oops one more gal dead
Why do every person hav prob wit gals only
MaansMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww tht was a cute update and wow the killer seems really creepy!! I really wanna kno his past...i hope he's not connected to Geet!!! Plz continue soon!
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey just read your whole FF from beginning...just loved it...
plz add me to your PM list...sent u the request...
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
pls add me to ur PM list.....superb story n can d killer b a gal???? i mean pari?? dont knw.........have u ever watched criminal minds????? m sure u will love it........
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: maanmeet1

pls add me to ur PM list.....superb story n can d killer b a gal???? i mean pari?? dont knw.........have u ever watched criminal minds????? m sure u will love it........

the killer will be reaveled slowly
when I update next killer's past will be revaled but not all of it...little by little as Maan and Neha finds clues about him..his past will be more clear to you guys....
Criminal minds?? hmm I have heard about the show..but I don't think I ever watched it..I will def. check up on it..I love watching these type of shows πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
currenly, I follwo up on bones..damn good show πŸ˜†
and of course CID
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey guys: Here is the next update...as usual...criticizm and/or comments are welcomed...

Enjoy

Chapter 33

Killer past:
He stares at the wall...he sees her eyes looking at him with anger when he was little...
Boy: I I I didn't do anything...
Women: You are a burden...look at yourself...if you die no one will miss you...(stares at him with anger and hatred filled eyes)
Boy: I am so soo sorry....(looks down)
Girl: Look at the mess he made...ewww
Women: Go in that room and don't show me your face...(he quietly goes in his room..he sits down and stares out at the window)
Boy: no one loves me...I hate both of them..I hate this place...I hate everything...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day Maan arrived at the crime scene...Neha and everyone else were already there...he goes near the body and see the body of a girl with masked face just like every other murder...
Maan: Adi who is the girl?

Adi: Her name is Anjali..we don't know anything more besides her house address...we have to talk to her parents

Maan: hmm she is so young though...hmm something seems to be off about this murder

Adi: Like what?

Maan: It looks like her body was placed here and there are a lot of struggle marks around her body unlike other girls that we found

Neha: You are right that means the killer acted on impulse...he couldn't resist...

Maan: looks like our killer made his first mistake...

Adi: hmm that's a good news...who is going to talk to girls parents?

Neha: I will go

Adi: I guess I will go with you..Maan you look tired...did you get enough sleep last night?

Maan (looked at Adi shocked..he remembered Geet's surprise last night) umm yeah just was up all night thinking about the case...

Adi: hmm in that case it is better if you stay here and help Rahul and Sasha...

Maan: Alright...let me know what happens...ohh one more thing Neha

Neha: Yeah..

Maan: Adi told me that you are really good at fighting...

Neha (looks at Adi): of course Adi saw me in action

Maan: Than you mind teaching Adi some moves...he was complaining that he doesn't know anything for self-defence

Adi (embarrassed): umm Neha let's go..he is joking...(They both left while Maan stayed back looking for some kind of clues)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adi and Neha at Anjali's house:
Neha (knocks on the door...a women opens the door): umm my name is Neha from CID and this is Adi he is the head of the police station..

Adi: Nice to meet you...we are here to talk you guys about Anjali...

Women (crying): Please come in (they both went in) did you guys find the killer?

Neha: No not yet..that is why we are here to talk to you....we want to know where was Anjali last night? (Women breaks down in her husbands arm)

Anjali dad: I am sorry..you can see we are going though a lot she was our oldest daughter..

Adi: We will catch the killer...is there anyone that we can speak too? Prehaps if you have another duaghter or son.

Anjali dad: you could probably talk to our another daughter Nisha..she is upstairs

Neha: Thank you...(they both went upstairs to Nisha's room) Nisha hi we are from the police..we want to talk to you about your sister...

Nisha (crying): about what?

Neha: Listen if you want to help us catch the person..could you tell us anything that your sister told you as a secret.. (Nisha hesitates)

Nisha: Anjali told me not to tell mom and dad about it..

Adi: Nisha if it is important we need to know...please tell us...

Nisha: Ok...she told me that she was going to a beach party with her friends and Anjali didi lied to mom and dad saying she is sleeping over at her friends house

Neha: Thank you Nisha..that was more than enough...(they both leave the place)

Adi (outside of the house): How did you know that Nisha might have some news?

Neha: because even my sister and I used to share everything with each other that we don't want our parents to know about..

Adi: hmm intersting...well than lets go back to the beach I think we might find more clues over there...
At the beach:
Maan looks around...he notices some homes right across from the beach...there were some empty beer bottles and bonfire... "kids and their parties" he shakes his head and looks around the area for something else....soon his thoughts were distracted by Rahul
Rahul: Damn looks like some kids had fun last night

Maan: yeah looks like it...I want all of these bagged up and taken to the lab

Rahul: Are you serious?

Maan: yeah..one of them have to give us some clues...

Rahul: Yes sir....(he gives him salute and walks off...Maan walks over to the far end of the beach to catch a breath...he looks at the ground and notices a bush with branches broken...he goes near the bush and notices some footprints and some blood....he quickly puts on his gloves and calls Sasha and Rahul over)

Maan: Looks like this is the place where the girl was murdered...search this area for any clues..(he bends down and picks up a bottle) Sasha I want these bottle to be examined fast...you and Rahul go to the lab and get me the results ASAP

Sasha: Yes Sir (Both of them left as per Maan's instructions...Maan stayed back looking for some other clues...Adi and Neha met up with Maan at the beach...
Maan: Hey did you guys find anything from the parents?

Adi: Yeah it seems like Anjali had lied to her parents saying that she is sleeping over at her friends house while she was here partying with her friends...

Maan: hmm that makes sense then...we found some clues here as well...it seems like Anjali was killed here in this spot..we also found some bottle that might be crucial to this case...(He looked at the houses near the beach...)

Neha (looked at Maan): What happend Maan?

Maan: I have a hunch that killer might live here somewhere...maybe in one of those houses... There was a party here last night so that means that the killer must've seen the party and when he saw Anjali he couldn't resist...he might've saw her coming here talking on the phone so her parents don't hear the loud music in the background and killed her while everyone was busy in their own world

Neha: You might be right...

Adi: Let's go and check out the houses team...we are like three amigos (Both Maan and Neha looked at him confused as Adi walked ahead)

Precap: Killers house
Geet and Neha meet!