swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
nice update.. liked maneet moments n adi teasing maan.. continue soon
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
haha lovely update!

i don't know why but i am getting a feeling that adi will fall for neha...i don't know it is just a hunch.

luved the last line from adi."bechara kya tha aur kya bangaya"!πŸ˜†
divareena thumbnail

lool maan wants to give geet lessons on how to do romance. Aww geet's blush is distracting maan.

Oh no the only lead they had died. Oh no adi nearly died if it were not for neha

-shamima- thumbnail
Ooh this neha is smart and haha maan is so naughty teasing his innocent wife and awe loved how he said befor he left that heblobes her cooking and oh the only lead died but this wasn't going to be so easy like adi said and haha maan jealous because adi said neha can fight better than him lol and haha when adi said joru ka gulaam awe that was so cute anyways great update and csn't wait to read more 😊
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awhh
Awesomee pdate
loved it
Cute part
ahaha bichara maan
Joru ka ghulam..lolz
Love maaneet scenes
Continue soon
Thank u

MaansMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww Maan is so a joru ka ghulam πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...I loved the Maaneet moments! And poor Adi always the target hehe....hopefully they will catch the culprit soon! Seems like this case is gonna be harder than the previous one πŸ˜’...PLZ continue soon!
BadGirlKiss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well written
U have ruined kiss the girls for me. Lol.
I am watching it! I am really annoyed. Lines were exact & I was thinking where have I read this before. Lol
Very good. Is your other Ff from film 2? X
Xxxx
funnymonkey thumbnail

Great part

Loved it and Neha is strong..love her

continue soon
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: BadGirlKiss

Well written
U have ruined kiss the girls for me. Lol.
I am watching it! I am really annoyed. Lines were exact & I was thinking where have I read this before. Lol
Very good. Is your other Ff from film 2? X
Xxxx

haven't watched the movie hehe
Tried finding it online...
But I have read the book...only the mystry, the house and how Geet escapes were inspried from the book..hehehe I am obsessed with James Patterson ehhe
I have huge collection of his books..right now trying to finish his Alex Cross series...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And No my other fan fic is not ispired by any films or books..πŸ˜†
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey guys: So this is my first time writing ahem ahem scenes πŸ˜‰....so it is age restricted..might want to skip down toward the end till you see ~~~~~ after that it is regular update...

umm so Enjoy! Ignore any mistakes πŸ˜†since I didn't proofread hehee

Chapter 32

Maan came home and saw the whole house empty...he went up to his room but before he could enter he saw a note on the door...

Dear: Professor Khurana
Since Dadima went to her friends house for the whole day...I figured that I would show you what I learned so far so that you can teach me what I need to improve on later on in the future...I am waiting for you in the outhouse...

ohh and don't be surprised as to how I know that you were coming home early...I have my sources and I make sure that to keep my close eyes on you....

Geet

Maan ran to the outhouse after reading the note...that's what he loved about Geet..always doing what he least expected....he opened the door...there were flower trail leading upstairs...he whole house was dark expect for candles placed on stairs..he slowly went upstairs...he could hear soft music playing in the background as he got closer and closer to the bedroom door....he entered the bedroom...candles were placed on each corner of the walls...that semi-lit the room.. "Geet..are you in here" he went near the bed and there was another note placed:

Professor Khurana:
Make yourself comfortable on the bed...

He loosened his shirt buttons and sat on the bed... "this can't be my wife...damn I should've said this long time ago if I had known she was going to do this.." He looked toward the bathroom door...he could see shadow moving around from under the bathroom door crack...he waited..he was kind of nervous not knowing what she was upto...he looked at his watch..half hour passed...he could hear her humming some kind of tune...

He laid back in bed just waiting for her...after couple of minutes later..he heard the bathroom door open...his mouth left hanging open of what he saw...she was wearing a mini mini red lingerie dress with black stockings...when did she get this...she slowly came up to where he was lying down...he didn't move or anything still trying to overcome his shock...she sat on top of his legs...closed his jaw that was still open...he gained his senses and tried to say something but couldn't as she placed a finger on his lips indicating him not to say anything...she brought his hands and placed it on her waist..his eyes just followed her movements...

she bends toward his face..he closes his eyes as he tries to make sense of what is happening...he quickly opened his eyes when he felt her opening the rest of his shirt buttons...he looked at her mischievous eyes smiling at him....He starts to hold her tighter...he was loosing himself...then she got up from the bed...and walked over to a drawer and pulled out something...he looked at her with curiosity...she turned around...he saw her hold some kind of can in her hand...she went on top of him again...she shook the can and sparyed it on his chest...

"geet what are you doing? "sshhh its a wipped cream" she made a heart on his chest...she puts the can on the table next to bed and bends down to start licking the cream...maan lost his patience with her teasing and brings her under him...she smiled at him...he pins both of her hands on the either side
Maan: where did you get this outfit?

Geet: I am not saying anything

Maan: tell me (he holds her hands even tighter)

Geet: maan let go of me

Maan: no not until you tell me where did you get this outfit

Geet: ok ok...one of my friend that is in my class gave me this outfit when I told her I am married

Maan: when?

Geet: about couple of months ago...i kept it hidden here in the outhouse so you wouldn't find out

Maan: where did you learn all this stuff?

Geet: Detective Khurana i will not answer any of your questions...

Maan: ok but now its my turn...you are going to regret this

Geet: ma..

she couldn't say anything since maan covered lips with whipped cream...he smiles at her and bends down to lick the cream away...while kissing his hands find their way to her outfit and within seconds she heard the fabric tear...his body presses down on her almost crushing her...she tried to push him away but it was of no use...he rubs his chest thst still had some cream left against her curves...she gasps...he tears the rest of his clothing's along with hers and make passionate and aggressive love to her...

At the end Maan lays down next her...he looks at her she had her eyes closed...he caresses her face...
Maan: Geet

Geet: hmm

Maan: you didnt answer my last question

Geet: is it that important?

Maan (he pulls her on top of him and makes her look a him): i think i have the right to know how my shy wife became so bold all of a sudden and where she got this idea from not that am complaing (laughs...geet hits him on his chest)

Geet (puts her head on his chest): the same friend gave me some tips while giving me this outfit...i never got the chance to put her idea to some use until today

Maan: hmm what kind of friends do you have?

Geet: Maan stop being a detective will you...she is married herself as well if you want to know... anyway i wanted to show you what I know so far...

Maan: well time for lesson number two...(he smiles mischievously at her and brings her back under him to start all over again)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Somewhere at the beach:

"yeah mom I am sleeping over at my friends house tonight because we have some school project that is due Tomorrow"

Mom: alright...what is that sound in the background Anjali?

Anjali: ohh nothing we just have loud music on...anyway i have to go and i will see you tomorrow

Mom: ok take care beta

She hangs up the phone and runs to her friends who were around bonfire partying...she went up to her friend...
Anjali: great my mom thinks i am at your house...lets party now

Most of the people were drunk already along with her friend...one of them throws a ball toward Anjali...the ball goes past her and into some dark corner of the beach...she runs toward the ball..she bends down to grab the ball when soneone grabs her from the back and drags her to the nearby bush...she starts to kick him and yell but no one could here her calls due to loud music...she manages to find a stick and hits him on his chest...he stumbles back a little...she gets up and tries to run away when he grabs her leg and drags her back to the bushes... "you have the same eye color as her" she struggles against him...he takes out a small bottle from his pocket and drops the liquid on piece of cloth and covers her face...she couldn't breath and after few minutes she was still...

Precap: killers past