Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF (M&G):Close Yet So Far(2)-[Note Pg.142] (Page 71)

SapphireFlames Senior Member
SapphireFlames
SapphireFlames

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
hauw jee! what is next? LOL
PS: nice update Smile

-shamima- IF-Dazzler
-shamima-
-shamima-

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Haha awe poor maan now dadi comes in his dreams and that to with a knife lol and awe maan a bit jealous that geets whe attention is on arjun lol and awe loved how maan stoke up fo this brother and a lot over protective about pinky lol making her go with his choice adi and wear a longer dress lol anyways great update and ooh the precap can't wait to read it Smile
..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Awh
Awesomeeee update
Haha it was funny lolz
Love maan..how he was soo protective of his bro and sis soo cute
LMAO..love Maan's dreams
Dadi maa with a bellan? rofll
And geet haha how she was soo nervous..lolz
Loved the update
love the precap
cant wait
Update soon
Thank u

MaansMishti Senior Member
MaansMishti
MaansMishti

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrs.msk

Originally posted by MaansMishti

OMG THT SURPRISE WAS SO AWESOME!!! I loved the song, the atmosphere...just everything abt it was awesome!!! Tht is one of fav songs as well :D. And aww the way Geet answered his ques was cute! Ahaha monkey and jalebi....lmao thts so original and hilarious...i loved those nicknames! And omg Geet ditched Maan's walk for Arjun...bechara Maan lol. Looking forward to the lunch now and their new forming relationship! Cant wait to read the next part...plz continue soon!!!

Btw ur shayari was not tht bad...i liked it ;) hehe
haha thanx so much mishti
I am glad you liked the surprise and the nicknames ehehe I figured Jalebi is sweet so instead of saying mishti or sweetheart i came up with a substitute for Mishti hehehehehe
Will update soon!
aww thanx so much for the shayari complement

Ek song yaad aaya mujhe:
Main shayar toh nahi
magar ehh hasin
jabse dekha maine maan ko
shayari aah gayi
hehehee

Ahaha yea Jalebi is a perfect substitute for Mishti and its my favorite sweet as well Wink hehe. And ur welcome for the complement....it was really good!

Wow wat a song yaad kiya yaar.....I love this song....been a while since I heard it! And I love how u incorporated Maan's name into it Clap hehe
mrs.msk IF-Rockerz
mrs.msk
mrs.msk

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

OMG THT SURPRISE WAS SO AWESOME!!! I loved the song, the atmosphere...just everything abt it was awesome!!! Tht is one of fav songs as well :D. And aww the way Geet answered his ques was cute! Ahaha monkey and jalebi....lmao thts so original and hilarious...i loved those nicknames! And omg Geet ditched Maan's walk for Arjun...bechara Maan lol. Looking forward to the lunch now and their new forming relationship! Cant wait to read the next part...plz continue soon!!!

I am glad you liked the surprise and the nicknames ehehe I figured Jalebi is sweet so instead of saying mishti or sweetheart i came up with a substitute for Mishti hehehehehe
Will update soon!

Ek song yaad aaya mujhe:
Main shayar toh nahi
magar ehh hasin
shayari aah gayi
hehehee

Ahaha yea Jalebi is a perfect substitute for Mishti and its my favorite sweet as well Wink hehe. And ur welcome for the complement....it was really good!

Wow wat a song yaad kiya yaar.....I love this song....been a while since I heard it! And I love how u incorporated Maan's name into it Clap hehe
Mishti!
hahaa thanx so much
I love Jalebi and it has been a while since I had it CryCryCry
hahaha am gald you like this song
it is one of my top most favorite song EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Although Rishi Kapoor looked damn weird in it hehe
Of course I have to join Maan's name in everything hehe

P.S. I sound so obssessed with Maan right now LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaansMishti

MaansMishti Senior Member
MaansMishti
MaansMishti

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

Will update soon!

Ek song yaad aaya mujhe:
Main shayar toh nahi
magar ehh hasin
shayari aah gayi
hehehee

Mishti!
hahaa thanx so much
I love Jalebi and it has been a while since I had it CryCryCry
hahaha am gald you like this song
it is one of my top most favorite song EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Although Rishi Kapoor looked damn weird in it hehe
Of course I have to join Maan's name in everything hehe

P.S. I sound so obssessed with Maan right now LOLLOLLOL

OMG I kno I havent had the actual Indian Jalebi in such a long time either....the Jalebi here in US is so bad!! Cry Ahaha yes I actually just watched the song, thank to u, and ur right Rishi Kapoor looks so weird in it and his expressions are funny too LOL. Dont worry hun....I'm equally obsessed with Maan as well....I dont think we will ever be back to normal after being hit with the Maan fever Embarrassed.

Now onto the update...IT WAS AWESOME!!! Wink Loved Dadi's and Pinky's convo and how Maan was being protective of Pinky abt the dress and wow he told her to go to the dance with Adi....I hope we will get to read abt their chemistry soon Big smile. OMG Maan's dream was so creepy lol...I wud be so freaked out if I was Maan LOL. Maan's convo with Vicky was funny and the song LOL. Vicky is too cute...I kinda miss him Embarrassed. LMAO Geet getting nervous and jumpy abt Arjun and Maan getting jealous and angry abt tht was hilarious....and wow love Arjun's character!! (so much better than his character in the show ROFL). YAY good thing Arjun invited Geet to his house....Dadi will finally meet her Big smile. And awww loved Maan at the end how he stood up for Arjun.....good thing he talked back to tht guy and threw food at him...he deserves it. So wat Arjun is diff.....not everyone in the world are the same....to each his own!! Their hug at the end was so sweet....loved Maan for tht! 

Shocked the precap.....I cant believe Geet said tht to Maan....oh no wats gonna happen now?! PLZ continue soon!!

p.s. wow I just realized I wrote a lot for this update LOL....I guess thts how much I loved it Wink hehe
sona-rai IF-Sizzlerz
sona-rai
sona-rai

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Cryitnaaaaaaaaaaaa acha update aur itnaaaaaaaaaaaaa bura precapCryabb kya hoga yar plzzzzzzz update soonBig smile
SaJan-SaJan Goldie
SaJan-SaJan
SaJan-SaJan

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
awesome update....
loved it....
thnx 4 d pm..

Go to top