Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF (M&G):Close Yet So Far(2)-[Note Pg.142] (Page 62)

sona-rai IF-Sizzlerz
sona-rai
sona-rai

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Day DreamingDay Dreaminglovely updateDay Dreamingloved it a lotBig smile

--love-- Senior Member
--love--
--love--

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
loved itttttt
amazing
n ur poem was rlly gud
waiting fr nxt1
siroilily Goldie
siroilily
siroilily

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Superbmindblowingfantastic update. O My God! maan is so romantic n geet is so lovely .
macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged

So sorry for not replying back before..didn't get a chance and I just wanted to update since everyone was waiting lol
haha I hate Arjun too thats why he is like Manisha lol...atleast less subtle way
Saree..hmm I never wore saree either..and I tried it once..almost fell down...idk how poeple can ever walk in it..its mad hard but they are so beautiful lol....
The poem was hard to write..Just for maan and Geet I came up with something LOLLOL I think that wil be my first and last poem but YAY!! I am glad tht my twin sister liked it lol...Nicknames I know they are bad but tht's what i could come up with..I should've messaged you bout it CryCry if you come up with some cool nicknames for them..I will put them in the story WinkWinkWink

btw hows ur college going...ur classes???
I heard that it is goin to snow AGAIN!!! I can't shovel anymore hehehe LOLLOLLOL
With the last snow storm....NY streets were in pretty bad shape...I couldn't walk anywhere..with puddles and snow frozen on almost every street LOLLOL
Good luck Embarrassed

[/QUOTE]
heyyy tia (mind if i add a di after that, well since ur older?Embarrassed)
oyeee are you kidding?....the nicknames were mad awesome and i lovedd them cuz they were soo youuLOL....so no changing missy....if i can think of extra ones, i will let u know thoughWink....i think all my buddies have ruchi special nicknames cuz well, its just something i do to everyone lol....you are lucky u weren't a food cuz mostly, i give food ones hehe
ohh man don't ask....college is like ultra hellAngry.....and another sem of orgo, i think i am gonna die *sob*....since u didn't see my previous comment, i think i asked what do you do? like major wise? i know ur out of college lol....but i have to know this about my twin naaWink
and i heart loved ur poem cuz it was simple and sweet....just the way i like itEmbarrassed
omggg i know....i am loving the baarish of snow, except the falling every 2 seconds part and for shoveling, well that is my bro's job so idc muchLOL....aww u gotta do it?....then that must really suck lol....omggg same here, NJ is horrible....i don't even remember what it used to look like without snow cuz snow has been here since foreverrLOL
aww thanks babes and good luck to you too, for ur future job (or whatever it is, considering someone hasn't told me yet what she does lol)Embarrassed
love ya twin!
shining_moon IF-Dazzler
shining_moon
shining_moon

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
this was fab yaar
the song was amazing heard it after so long
n the surprise was beautiful.......loved it
the nick names were quite funnyLOLLOLLOL
poor maan..........jealous of his designer broWink
love to see him more jealous on lunchWink
keep writing
SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
gawd that was awesome update as always....
maaneet are so adorable....really love emmmmm
and maan is sure darling....loved the surprise he
gave her....

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Chapter 26

So sweet that geet left him a white flower.  Day DreamingLoved maan's bechani to find out where geet lives and how he cannot wait to go and meet her.  Loool she punches him in the stomach and tells him off for taking 2 hours to find her.

Lool geet is enjoying maan's bechaanii. Love the way maan is pulling her into his arms.  Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Lool maan telling security that geet is his wife and security believe him and not geet.

Ahem maan kissing geet is Day DreamingDay DreamingBlushing

Chapter 27

Aww he buys a saree for geet. it's a beautiful saree as well and love the song as well.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Their dance together was so romantic and their kisses.BlushingBlushingBlushing Aww he organised rose petals to fall down on geet, so romantic.

Good that geet finds mr kharoos more romantic. Wow love the hall maan has decorated to have dinner with geet.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Soo sweet the way they feed each other.  Lool geet's nickname is jalebi and maan's is monkey. ROFLROFL

Lool maan's shock as she kisses arjun on the cheek. ROFL

Kkadss Goldie
Kkadss
Kkadss

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Awesome update!!
The song's 1 of my favs too!!! So... u knw my feedback!! :D

Looking forward to the lunch date hoping Arjun does'nt turn up...
Update sooonnnn!!!

-Kads

Go to top