Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF (M&G):Close Yet So Far(2)-[Note Pg.142] (Page 40)

mrs.msk IF-Rockerz
mrs.msk
mrs.msk

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tishuu

Ok first things first

I am reallly sorrry for replying back late!!!!!!

Really sorry - woh I just got sooo hung up with things at home and settling mum back into the house and all - and then trying to sneak on my phone to read your updatesLOL

Ok....so on part 23:

Erm....................personally I didn't see why I should be angry with you??Confused Mujhe to aisa kuch nahi mila ya dikha - for which I should bombard you with chappels, tomatoes and allLOL

But yhh...............I must say.............I was slightly taken aback with Maan's attitude at the dinner - I mean....I would've thought he would be sooooooo gumshuda in Geet to even realise their childish antics - or wait.....was it cos of those childish antics that he's dhyaan was bhatak-ing and so he could be as gumshuda as possible which is why he was getting so worked up?ROFL

But yess I loved Vicky's teasing him and all - that was funny.............though I wasnt happy with him saying he doesnt love her - suchhhhh a liar!!!

But apart from that - what else???......ohhhhh yh the message and bouquet - omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg......................that was sooooooooooo lovely.........hehehehehe

I love you evermore for that!!!!!

But...........................ok wait moving on to the next part:

but(carrying on from pervious)..................i feel bad that Geet hasnt contacted him as NYQueenShocked and he hasnt contacted her as DelhisSharkShocked - I mean I know both are waiting for the other to take the first step but phir bhi.............Simi Kuch karoCry - I no likes awkward feelingsCry

Buuuuuttttttt then again - Loved Maan's little duniya - sooooooooooooo adorable!!!!! eheheheheheh a wild thought - for some reason I think..........Daadi's invited Geet over.......or maybe she invited Vicky(since they are friends) and somehow worked her magic to get Geet to come tooo.....afterall she has seen her future bahu in that video thanks to Adi's super spying techniquesLOL

Awwww that would be fab cos then Maan would dance - and then daadi will pull his leg.......with the dancing and all

oh my my I cannot wait!!!!!!Embarrassed

P.S - I will always Like your posts......but but but I may not always be able to comment - or I might but not as good as this - sowiiConfused
haha thanx so much Tishuu
I told you yaar you don't have to appolize for not commenting
Family and studies come first hehee
thank you so much for your lovely comemnt hehehe
hmm Vicky...what happens with him will come later
omg I was so worred about the letter and that you guys would be mad tht he didn't tell her face to face heheh that is why I was scared of ur guys jootis ehhee
hmm what happens next and what happens with Geet will be revealed soon
I am bout to update sooonnnn hehehee
I love Dadi especially in this fan fic hehehe is really is weird hehehe
love you

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tishuucharmed ones.CookieMonster.

mrs.msk IF-Rockerz
mrs.msk
mrs.msk

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NoorFatima

hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

too good yaar
dadi k baaary nay maan k khhyaal.. Lol
dadi tou gana gaati hay:
ABHI TOU MAY KWAAN HU ROFL
geet say bhi xyaada ajeeb family hay jnaab sahab ki LOL
maan apnay leay muhawra bolta hoga (geet ko milnay k baad):
ASMAAN SAY GIRA KHUJOOR MAY ATKA ROFL

Noor
Noor thanx so much hehee
Maan is finding a way to escape from his Dadi ehhe
Poor guy
ABHI TOU MAY KWAAN HU
Omg i have a similar line for next part I typed it yesturday and when I was reading your comment i was like did I accidently put up the next part LOLLOL talk bout slow moment hehehe

CrazyCutesy IF-Stunnerz
CrazyCutesy
CrazyCutesy

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
any chance of update now?
mrs.msk IF-Rockerz
mrs.msk
mrs.msk

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Hey guys! thank you so much for you comments! I won't be able to update next week....but I will put a promo sometime next week when I have time..so just look out for the heading "Promo" I won't be able to send any pm list for that...Sorry but I reeallly need to concentrate all next week...in between if I have time I will reply back to as many people as I can Smile

Enjoy!

Chapter 25

The next day Maan went to the office..he had to schedule meeting with Mr. Chopra again this time he made sure that the meeting is early in the morning so that his (weird) Dadi don't cancel the meeting...he wanted to forget everything about last night and the embarrassment he went through...

Flashback:
Maan had went downstairs after getting ready..he went and sat in a corner hoping his Dadi won't see him but of course he was wrong..
Dadima: here you are..come and enjoy the party..wow you look phat...all the girls are going to go crazy for you

Maan: What! I look fat? (checks himself)

Dadima: no not fat..i meant P H A T...

Maan (shocked): who taught you that?

Dadima (rolls his eyes): Pinky says that to me all the time...she told me that it means that I look nice...why?

Maan (starts getting a headache listening to Dadi): Dadima when is Pinky cutting the cake? I am tired

Dadima: Don't worry about the cake..what do you mean tired? Night is still young..learn to live..seriously sometimes I wonder who really is the old one in the house me or you

Maan: What do you mean? Main koyi budda hoon?

Dadima: Budda toh nahi ho magar budde jaise harkate zaroor karte ho..tumare Dada bhi bilkool tumare jaise the..accha hua ki main time par aagayi unki zindagi main

Maan: Agar aap humare saath yeh sab karte hai toh main sochna bhi nahi chahta ki mere bichare Dadaji ka kya haal hoyahoga

Dadima: enough of talking now..let's go I already have announced that you are going to dance for all of us..come on everyone is waiting

Maan: What! (angry) I told you Dadima that I won't be dancing...Main nahi jaa raha

Pinky (comes): bahiya am so happy that you are going to dance at my party

Maan: Pinky Dadima toh bas aise hi kehe rahi thi..main koyi dance wance nahi karne wala

Pinky (puts on a sad face): But but but it's my birthday...Arjun bhaiya kehe rahe the ki woh sing karege aur aap dance

Maan (shouts): what...are you all my dushmans in this house?

Arjun (comes with a huge smile on his face): come on Maan let's go..we have to sing and dance..am so happy..hurry up

Maan: but..Arjun.. Dadima please help

Dadima (smiles): time's is wasting here..go

Maan: ugh fine! (goes with Arjun)

End Flashback!

He comes out of his thoughts by his enemy number 4 on his list...
Adi: Sir Mr. Chopra is here

Maan: umm ok thanx..put them in the conference room..I will there in five minutes

Adi: Alright sure sir

Maan quickly checks his email to see if Geet replied back or not and to his dismay she didn't..he angrily gets up and heads for his meeting...after the meeting Maan went to the park to cool his mind...he sits on the bench...just staring ahead thinking about Geet..than he sees a girl sitting on the bench..he looks at the girl..her dress was similar to the one that Geet wore to the park "Geet?" He quickly stands up to make his way to the girl...some kid drops his ball in front of Maan..Maan smiles and picks up the ball to give to the kid..he looks ahead and the girl was gone... "was Geet really here? No it can't be..maybe I am thinking about her too much and thought she really was here...I am going to go the office...and leave from work early to take a proper rest.."

Maan goes to the office...as soon as he enters the office...he thought he heard Geet's laughter...he smiles and goes to the source of the laughter...he sees a girl at the reception desk talking to Adi and the receptionist...he goes toward them..Adi sees Maan...
Adi: Sir you are back early

Maan (still looking at the girl whose back was toward Maan): umm yeah I had just went out for fresh air..what is going on here?

Adi: umm nothing sir we are taking a break...this girl is here for an interview as your Secretary..(he calls her over)

Maan (gets upset when he sees the girl..it wasn't Geet): umm you do the interview and let me know if she qualifies..I am going to my cabin do not disturb me (he gets angry and leaves the place)

Adi (looks at Maan as he leaves): umm right this way..I will take your interview...

Maan (to himself): what is happening to me..first I thought I saw Geet at the park and now I thought I heard her laughter...she is driving me crazy even though she is not here...damn it..It wouldn't hurt to take a mintue out and send a freaking note...she could at least say that she didn't like me or that she is mad at me...I was right sometimes girls are crazy..God knows what goes around their head..especially Geet's...(his phone rings...he looks at the ID)

Maan: Yeah what is it?

Arjun: Hi would've been nice too..anyway can you go and pick up some clothes from the mall that I ordered before you come home

Maan: what do I look like..your servant?

Arjun: ohh come on..I would've picked it up if I had time..you know how busy I am with designing and sewing..and I don't ask for much.... one time...one time I ask for something you shout at me (his voice was cracking..about to cry)

Maan (roles his eyes): Why don't you tell the driver?

Arjun: He has gone with Dadima to her Kitty Party...and before you ask Pinky is with her friend

Maan (angry): Fine! I will get it..this is the last time...ohh and next time save the dramatic naatak you do

Arjun (happy): yay! thank you so much! you are the best (shouts..Maan pulls the phone away from his ears)

Maan: Alright bye

After leaves early from work notifying Adi to forward any calls to his cell...he goes to the mall to pick up his brother's clothes...he goes in the elevator..as elevator is closing..he sees Geet passing by wearing a white saree..he tries to stop the elevator but it was too late... "it can't be Geet...why would she wear saree..Maan hurry up and get the clothes and go home and rest..." He goes to the shop and picks up his brothers clothes...he decides to take the escalator since it would be faster...at the bottom of the escaltor he again sees a girl in the same saree that he saw Geet in...this time her back was toward Maan...he smiles and quickly makes his way down the escalator and toward the girl..he turns her around...but gets shocked to not see her...

He goes home angry and pissed off at himself thinking about her that much..he goes straight to his room and sleeps....

Precap: "come and find me"
NyQueen
--------------------------------
Link to Promo
Link to Chapter 26

Edited by mrs.msk - 05 February 2011 at 2:35pm

The following 151 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10pyarisahelidpurvainlwgeetchintushilpasan1989shanmanjunehavashibvh123star432Candy_jsniki7611canonsmile10000kasturi11krishna.gagsyasmi123littlerenu16chiki143shruthiruchsbenaztaannihemvbpriza--love--juhi_ansarilailapnjnithi07bhakbhartifanalu5123MaansMishtichoudhary.amans22poojaaddismaaneet93DancinFirefliesthekolgalreenasvnamitasinmaaneetfan123-Elfin-hansasmaPaloma_D-BeingAppy-perfectflirt8geetaprostannbellits_meDiva7april12kavya.sravyaHADmishticutemishtiNH1971siroililydimpzzabina03TishuusanjuleemaaneetkimeetmysticangelCuteTommyamalu123trishapixraydhrashteekellztanya_viSaJan-SaJanbobbydollcharlie1950maansi007shivangi783Tressanikkirockssssamzu32vidu87bluedreamz953cyum321putht-mayur-sajan-jiqbals4everpushpiIqbal Neha1kiran99Cythereadreamy4ever$ara_$hachishining_moonninavisldeeps-shamima--SmexySmile-MsMovielovergangesegbShimmerrkshubhangiKoolsmileTinkerBella-Zahra15-jayshu17ritzy09ambbihamacho_muffintinatartariWater.krati5Krishnaluv94ramaheshsmj1977.shruti-Veritaserum-maankigeet4everajennsweet cherrypunjabi.princes--Saavi--shalini01esha143vrsharmablueopalDoracakemrk-1sona-rai--Ratna--rsroopalishah10WeAimToPleasehinal_maaneetSahSah-afsha-namita25mitzi11mchoprakooliio*Dakoo_Minzy*Sabmeratu.preethiaShalve_SharmeenLuvsGCsanum23sanghita0000CrazyCutesy-Mrinalini-felicitysmoak.pickachu-BlushaLicious-.CookieMonster.taahir004

Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Awesome update---hahaha dadi calling Maan PHAT
poor Maan had 2 dance no matter wat
Fink Geet is Playin hide & seek wiv Maan by looking at da precap
Cont soon Xx... Tongue

Edited by Shayma29 - 23 January 2011 at 2:26pm
pushpi IF-Dazzler
pushpi
pushpi

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
"Come and find me" --- too good!
The update was too short girl!
-Elfin- Senior Member
-Elfin-
-Elfin-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
your precap is one in a million.......................bring her back phastttttttttttttt.................Embarrassed
mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
MMMM so hide and seek..lets see when he wins..and still no GEETCry

Go to top