FF (M&G):Close Yet So Far(2)-[Note Pg.142] - Page 15

Posted: 13 years ago
OMG!!!! she finally finds out, but he is not there!!!!

This is torture....!!! 😆 

I do not know to be happy or sad...i guess i imagined their meeting differently....but i know u have something planned so i will be a good girl and wait...continue soon! 
WoW this is amazing... the best part was the end.. the note left by him for her... sooo good n emotional... the good n bad memories... very well put in a letter... its saddening... please unite them and make them meet each other sooon... maybe in the next update please... its hard to imagine them so far from each other...  PS update sooooon!!!! i love this fan fic! <3
great update 
geet has to go to delhi now and meet maan
con't soon!
tooooooooooooooooooooooooo good the convesation b/w 3 was awesome.. and no doubt about note its really good with best words
great update and the note was really sweet:)
thanks for the pm and do continue soon

Paloma x

Girl, your note before the update scared me on what drastic part you've written for us but it was not all that crazy at all! :-) I kind of liked it

Looking forward to reading more on Geet's POV and reaction and their meeting :-)
Loved da update
Do continued
Awww I'm glad dat geet knows dat Maan is
Her pen pal
Amazing update
Sorry was really but it sound's like dey never gonna met again.... Loved d updation.... Your Maas singh khurana is always deffierent 4rm show.
loved maan & vicky's conversation haha so funny
OMG she finds out but no maan around.... seriously are you trying to kill us 🤣
as a punishment for what you have done to us you have to update really soon & some how i want to see them face to face... please please 😔
ohhhh no....maan left...atleast she knows that it's maan...i have no clue what is going to happen..i hope they meet really soon :)