Posted: 13 years ago
wonderful update!love in the air!plz update soon
loved it...
daadi is so cool....😎
maan doesnt stand a chance in front of the 2 ladies...πŸ˜†
adi n pinky to chupe rustam nikle....πŸ˜†
loved the update...................embarassing msk abt his childhood not gud geet..............
awwww that was awesome....really loved it
Wow I havent read this FF for just 2 weeks and so much has happend πŸ˜†. Love how Maan and Geet's relationship is forming slowly....the rat scene was hilarious 🀣. And wow the talk Maan and Geet had in his cabin was so funny.....I didnt kno Geet was this open in her relationship but then I read wat wud happen once theyre married....bechara Maan πŸ˜†....has to go thru so much bcuz of Geet LOL. And wow loved how u brought in someone for Arjun as well....I love his character way better than the show....I can so imagine the Arjun from the show as this gay Arjun cuz he always seems gay to me in the show anyways πŸ˜‰πŸ€£. But why Yash yaar....cant imagine him like this ahaha.....why cudnt it have been Manav...he wudve pakka been the perfect guy for Arjun πŸ˜³. BTW wat happend at the store...u kinda left it hanging in the middle....did Arjun ask Yash out or wat?! LOL And OMG Adi and Pinky already go out?! 😲 WAT? HOW? SINCE WHEN? πŸ˜†.....tht was totally unexpected BUT I love it πŸ˜ƒ!! I cant believe Adi has been doing this behind Maan's back event though he's dead scared of him πŸ˜† and AHAHA loved Adi's pick-up line he used on Pinky....tht was so cute and like Pinky said the best pick-up line I have ever heard πŸ˜‰. WOW Maan and Geet romancing in the house already πŸ˜².....chi chi babaji no sharam at all πŸ˜†. Oh btw loved the song Maan was singing to find her....so cute πŸ˜Š. PLZ jaldi update the next part....so wanna find out wat happens next!

P.S. I dont kno if I told u before but I love ur Geet....she's so funny and weird at the same time! Just when I think she cant get and more weirder...there she goes and does something unexpected πŸ˜†.....I love the way ur write this FF with spontaneity!! πŸ‘
Originally posted by MaansMishti

Wow I havent read this FF for just 2 weeks and so much has happend πŸ˜†. Love how Maan and Geet's relationship is forming slowly....the rat scene was hilarious 🀣. And wow the talk Maan and Geet had in his cabin was so funny.....I didnt kno Geet was this open in her relationship but then I read wat wud happen once theyre married....bechara Maan πŸ˜†....has to go thru so much bcuz of Geet LOL. And wow loved how u brought in someone for Arjun as well....I love his character way better than the show....I can so imagine the Arjun from the show as this gay Arjun cuz he always seems gay to me in the show anyways πŸ˜‰πŸ€£. But why Yash yaar....cant imagine him like this ahaha.....why cudnt it have been Manav...he wudve pakka been the perfect guy for Arjun πŸ˜³. BTW wat happend at the store...u kinda left it hanging in the middle....did Arjun ask Yash out or wat?! LOL And OMG Adi and Pinky already go out?! 😲 WAT? HOW? SINCE WHEN? πŸ˜†.....tht was totally unexpected BUT I love it πŸ˜ƒ!! I cant believe Adi has been doing this behind Maan's back event though he's dead scared of him πŸ˜† and AHAHA loved Adi's pick-up line he used on Pinky....tht was so cute and like Pinky said the best pick-up line I have ever heard πŸ˜‰. WOW Maan and Geet romancing in the house already πŸ˜².....chi chi babaji no sharam at all πŸ˜†. Oh btw loved the song Maan was singing to find her....so cute πŸ˜Š. PLZ jaldi update the next part....so wanna find out wat happens next!

P.S. I dont kno if I told u before but I love ur Geet....she's so funny and weird at the same time! Just when I think she cant get and more weirder...there she goes and does something unexpected πŸ˜†.....I love the way ur write this FF with spontaneity!! πŸ‘

ahah YAY!!! You are finally back mishti lol
Of course all rules changes after marriage hehehee and geet will make sure that Maan is in check after marriage..I mean I would too ehehehehe
umm you will find out bout Arjun and Yash in the next part.heheh I know I left it hanging so i thougth it wuold be better if I leave tht for later hehe
Adi and pinky umm I wasn't going to give this big schok to you guys but thought hey wht the heck you guys will be surprised and I love surpriseing you guys!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Is Manav a random guy name??? hehee I couldn't tihnk of anyone so thght of yash ehhehehe

haha Geet gets more weirder later on! wait and watch (Or read in this case heheh)
thanx so much for ur wonderful comment!Embarrassed