Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Chapter 26

So sweet that geet left him a white flower.  πŸ˜Loved maan's bechani to find out where geet lives and how he cannot wait to go and meet her.  Loool she punches him in the stomach and tells him off for taking 2 hours to find her.

Lool geet is enjoying maan's bechaanii. Love the way maan is pulling her into his arms.  😍😍😍

Lool maan telling security that geet is his wife and security believe him and not geet.

Ahem maan kissing geet is 😍😍☺️

Chapter 27

Aww he buys a saree for geet. it's a beautiful saree as well and love the song as well.😍😍😍

Their dance together was so romantic and their kisses.☺️☺️☺️ Aww he organised rose petals to fall down on geet, so romantic.

Good that geet finds mr kharoos more romantic. Wow love the hall maan has decorated to have dinner with geet.😍😍😍😍

Soo sweet the way they feed each other.  Lool geet's nickname is jalebi and maan's is monkey. 🀣🀣

Lool maan's shock as she kisses arjun on the cheek. 🀣

Kadds02 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
The song's 1 of my favs too!!! So... u knw my feedback!! :D

Looking forward to the lunch date hoping Arjun does'nt turn up...
Update sooonnnn!!!

-Kads

JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
That was amazing...i love both of your FFs Close yet so far and Lethal Attraction. And than i read A Walk to Remeber...you are amazing...i love you FFs you are a good writing...please add me to you PM...and i cant wait for both parts...continue soon
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
that was an awesome update..........such a romantic surprise from maan didnt expect it................eagerly waiting for the next update.................
ayu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
loved it alottttt alottttttt thanks πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ur  awesome yaar
-BlushaLicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
awhh loved ur update 
kep it up
love love maaneet
update soonxx!!!!
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: macho_muffin

heyyy tia (mind if i add a di after that, well since ur older?😳)
oyeee are you kidding?....the nicknames were mad awesome and i lovedd them cuz they were soo youuπŸ˜†....so no changing missy....if i can think of extra ones, i will let u know thoughπŸ˜‰....i think all my buddies have ruchi special nicknames cuz well, its just something i do to everyone lol....you are lucky u weren't a food cuz mostly, i give food ones hehe
ohh man don't ask....college is like ultra hell😑.....and another sem of orgo, i think i am gonna die *sob*....since u didn't see my previous comment, i think i asked what do you do? like major wise? i know ur out of college lol....but i have to know this about my twin naaπŸ˜‰
and i heart loved ur poem cuz it was simple and sweet....just the way i like it😳
omggg i know....i am loving the baarish of snow, except the falling every 2 seconds part and for shoveling, well that is my bro's job so idc muchπŸ˜†....aww u gotta do it?....then that must really suck lol....omggg same here, NJ is horrible....i don't even remember what it used to look like without snow cuz snow has been here since foreverrπŸ˜†
aww thanks babes and good luck to you too, for ur future job (or whatever it is, considering someone hasn't told me yet what she does lol)😳
love ya twin!

haha sure u can add di lol....
ahha ok am glad u lvoed the nicknames lol...its funny cuz i love monkeys and jelbis lol...so couldn't think of anything original than those lol..yeah if you do think of some funny ones let me knw hehehee
Organic...damn tht is hard.I stayed away from chem and bio classes hehehe
GOOD LUCK IN THT CLASS hehehehe
Well right now am looking for jobs and whtnot...let me tell u this real world so far sucks lol....I studied business so lookin for soemthing in tht area or whatever comes my way for the matter πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I love snow too..but not this much...all the streets are crappy and I hate it lol
Yeah my sister and I have to shovel the snow mostly...last time it snowed my whole arm and my back were sore lol...
Cant wait for summer and wear my dresses and shorts again lol

KavyaNaik123 thumbnail
hey,,,that was soooooooooo gudddddddddddddddd,,,,update soooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnn
SaJan-SaJan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi...
awesome... superb.. mindblowing...
best part of d ff till nw....
u r just superb.. πŸ‘ 
thnx a lot 4 d pm...
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey ....just came across your FF n read it in one go...
loved it..its amazing...
can u plz add me to your PM list...i dont want to miss any chapter...
Edited by jyoti_l - 13 years ago