I never thought Maan wuld do all this
But it was best
Geet meeting Arjun
Lets c wat happens there
Looks lik Maan will be more jealous๐Ÿ˜‰ there
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
wow the surprise was just awesome yaar loved the way maan propsed her in one sense and the dinner was awesome and the precap is just tooooooooooo good
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜lovely update๐Ÿ˜loved it a lot๐Ÿ˜ƒ
--love-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved itttttt
amazing
n ur poem was rlly gud
waiting fr nxt1
siroilily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superbmindblowingfantastic update. O My God! maan is so romantic n geet is so lovely .
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

So sorry for not replying back before..didn't get a chance and I just wanted to update since everyone was waiting lol
haha I hate Arjun too thats why he is like Manisha lol...atleast less subtle way
Saree..hmm I never wore saree either..and I tried it once..almost fell down...idk how poeple can ever walk in it..its mad hard but they are so beautiful lol....
The poem was hard to write..Just for maan and Geet I came up with something ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I think that wil be my first and last poem but YAY!! I am glad tht my twin sister liked it lol...Nicknames I know they are bad but tht's what i could come up with..I should've messaged you bout it ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ if you come up with some cool nicknames for them..I will put them in the story ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

btw hows ur college going...ur classes???
I heard that it is goin to snow AGAIN!!! I can't shovel anymore hehehe ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
With the last snow storm....NY streets were in pretty bad shape...I couldn't walk anywhere..with puddles and snow frozen on almost every street ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Good luck ๐Ÿ˜ณ

[/QUOTE]
heyyy tia (mind if i add a di after that, well since ur older?๐Ÿ˜ณ)
oyeee are you kidding?....the nicknames were mad awesome and i lovedd them cuz they were soo youu๐Ÿ˜†....so no changing missy....if i can think of extra ones, i will let u know though๐Ÿ˜‰....i think all my buddies have ruchi special nicknames cuz well, its just something i do to everyone lol....you are lucky u weren't a food cuz mostly, i give food ones hehe
ohh man don't ask....college is like ultra hell๐Ÿ˜ก.....and another sem of orgo, i think i am gonna die *sob*....since u didn't see my previous comment, i think i asked what do you do? like major wise? i know ur out of college lol....but i have to know this about my twin naa๐Ÿ˜‰
and i heart loved ur poem cuz it was simple and sweet....just the way i like it๐Ÿ˜ณ
omggg i know....i am loving the baarish of snow, except the falling every 2 seconds part and for shoveling, well that is my bro's job so idc much๐Ÿ˜†....aww u gotta do it?....then that must really suck lol....omggg same here, NJ is horrible....i don't even remember what it used to look like without snow cuz snow has been here since foreverr๐Ÿ˜†
aww thanks babes and good luck to you too, for ur future job (or whatever it is, considering someone hasn't told me yet what she does lol)๐Ÿ˜ณ
love ya twin!
shining_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
this was fab yaar
the song was amazing heard it after so long
n the surprise was beautiful.......loved it
the nick names were quite funny๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
poor maan..........jealous of his designer bro๐Ÿ˜‰
love to see him more jealous on lunch๐Ÿ˜‰
keep writing
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
gawd that was awesome update as always....
maaneet are so adorable....really love emmmmm
and maan is sure darling....loved the surprise he
gave her....