Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG!!! i luved the update!!!!

Poor maan...as if his family was enough to drive him crazy now geet is also driving him crazy... i dont know why but i think it is really geet and that she is just playing with maan...u know cuz geet can be geet....lol..

and i love the precap....it sounds so tempting and alluring....

plz update as soon as you can.
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: charmed ones

Simi...read this...reali crack me up....lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ahhaa omg Sara that was hilarious
What is wrong with maan 😆😆😆😆
Talking bout his past girlfriends and the way he ran away from all the girls hehehe
Thanx for the good laugh hehee
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh poor maan i 100% think this is all dadi,arjun n pinkys plan n even adi 2 bring geet n maan close
n d precap is intersting
cnt wait more after such an interesting precap
continueeeeeee fastttttttt
SaVni thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Aswesome.. please uptade soon.. It was really good one =)
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
great part
omg awesome precap
and you won't be updating for a week?!? ahhh
update as soon as ur able too:)
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Holaaaaa mi tiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa🤗

okay okay before you start throwing chappals at my lack of existence en mi dos favorito ffs, i would like to say that my hell has been giving me hell....dude u sooo better figure out what i mean by this😆....even then though, sowieee *holds ears and pouts*
now i would like to take 2 seconds to *GASP*....O-M-G you are like done with college?....woahh, would have never thought that....don't take it as insulting okay tia cuz in my world, if someone tells you, you don't act your age, its actually cool!!...YEAH!😆😉
omggg i missed your updates soo much u know....in college, all i would think about was maaneet and ffs😳....i am officially spelling disaster for this semester haha!
coming to the update, you are one of my fav writers you know why?....not only cuz your writing is mad brilliant but also cuz i heart lovee your sense of humor😳....if i ever feel low or something, all i gotta do is reread ur ffs and TA-DA!⭐️....sooo umm thank you, for giving us such brilliant pieces of writing!
O-M-G poor maan haha.....is this like Geet's mini revenge cuz he kept her in the dark for soo long?....*muhahahha* i lovee revenge fights😆....ohh man, i can't believe after giving that precap, you say u won't be updating for a week *pouts*....ohh right missy, that helps us poor souls soo much lol.
will be waiting eagerly for it!!
and dadi rocks hehe...PHAT?....you gotta be kidding me😆😆.she is soo the coolest dadi ever haha
fab update mi tia!!

Edited by macho_muffin - 13 years ago
namitasin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great maan seeing Geet everywhere n the precap proves its not like a cakewalk for him to find her. So she is taking revenge from him. So u r not going to update this week its ok but then u have to please us witha realy long update that too with lots of maneet. One more thing ur dadi is Gr8 hattsoff to her.
MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ohhhh precap is awesome i cant wait for it
sweet cherry thumbnail
Loved da update
It wAs amazing
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update