Fan Fictions

FF (M&G):Close Yet So Far(2)-[Note Pg.142]

mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
My other fan Fics:
Fan Fictions List

Important note:
All the new readers please if you want me to add you on the pm list please please please send me a buddy request so that it is easier for me to keep track of the list lol...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THREAD TWO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LINK TO THREAD ONE

Chapter 1:

"Shoot I am late for work" she ran straight to the bathroom, took a quick shower and headed out to go to work. As always traffic awaited her on the road... "damn it! not again" half an hour and couple of curse words at the traffic later she finally arrived at her work. She quickly ran inside holding a purse, a capacino latte from starbucks which she has to have everyday, a briefcase with folders and a laptop.
"hold the lift please" Someone held the open lift button for her... "Thank you, I made it"
"yeah, more like half hour later"
"Vicky, I don't need lectures in the morning"
"Geet, if you come to work early I wouldn't have to give you lecture everyday"
The lift stopped at Vicky's floor Geet shouted:
"Vicky where are we going for lunch today?"
Vicky: I don't know wherever as long as I get food in my stomach I don't care
Geet: hmm ok well decide a place before lunch
Vicky: I will meet you at the bottom floor for lunch and we will decide
Geet: ok bye
Geet went to her floor and as usual was greeted by Tasha her secretary.
Tasha: Good Morning Maam
Geet: Good Morning Tasha..anything new today for me
Tasha: Dev sir has called you into his cabin
Geet: Alright thanx..Tasha when I come back please give me list of meetings that I have to attend
Tasha: Yes Maam
Geet went towards Dev's cabin she knew that she would hear the same lecture again of being late... "Geet you are the manager, you should be setting an example for others on arriving late, blah blah blah"
Geet: May I come in Dev?
Dev: Geet come in I was waiting for you
Geet: Before you give me lecture about being late you know why I am usually late, I try my best to get here as quickly as possible.
Dev: Geet I called you here to let you know that we have important client coming in from India within a week.
Geet: Is this the Khurana Company that you are talking about?
Dev: Yes, I was finally able to convince the owner of the company to come and speak with us here. If we can get him then this company can go far so that being said you are going to have a full responsibility to make sure that he is happy and take care of his living arrangements as well.
Geet: Alright anything else
Dev: You are also going to be doing the presentation and also picking him up when he arrives. I don't know how long he is going to stay so until he leaves you are going to be in charge. That is it you may go and I gave further details to Tasha ask her for the file.
Geet: Alright thank you Dev
Dev: Ohh and Geet I want you come on-time starting tomorrow or else I will give this opportunity to someone else...I know your situation but get in the habit until the client leaves.
Geet: Alright Dev I will

Geet went to her cabin and quickly checked her personal email, there was only one email that interested her and knew that it would be there waiting for her.

Ms. NY Queen it has been a week since you last emailed me. I hope everything is alright with your life and work? You know the strangest thing happened today, when I was going to work it struck me how in such a short time we have gotten to know each other so well without actually seeing how we each look like. Am sure even you think the same. Alright well I have to cut this short I am getting late for a meeting.
Talk to you soon and take care
-DelhisShark

Geet smiled as she reread the email. Geet never forgets to email DelhisShark even when she is super busy with work and life expect for this week. This stranger was her only companion who she could easily talk to even though they haven't met till this day about any topic even if it was about any random things that comes to her mind.

DelhisShark I am so sorry for not replying back to your earlier e-mail. I got so hung up with work that I didn't had time to check. My stupid boss just gave me loads of work to do which will make me occupado for next two weeks. You know I like us to not think as strangers but as buddies whom I hope to run into someday. I have to go and get to work!
Talk to you later buddy!
-NYQueen

Edited by mrs.msk - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Link to Thread One!

PM List:

Maangeetcrazy           grandamour_0990        kirannaryani                   priza
tishuu                           melody_quest               cutiepie9512345            SaJan-SaJan
Maaneet-Fan              shah10                          shona2010                      maansi007
kashndsel4eva            anufa                             sanjulee                           ansah
maaneetfan123           fijianbabe                     shivangi783                    shinseen
noori93                         lov26                             pickachu                         chuzby
shrezzj                          trishap                           kellz                           Sajana yadav
maankigeet4ever        bluedreamz953           maania                              harikashiva25
nithi07                           puja360                       vaniabi                        kadds02
punjabi.princes            shalve                          nan_10                         sweet_chilly
sharmake11                miketa                          tinatartari                      maansmishti
alu5123                       mrk_1                           sona-rai                       sweginju
aditiwalia56                swetha10                     mchopra                         zeynab11
crazyjan                       pushpi                          smiliey                             esha143
san1989                     macho_muffin             pheonixgirl                      sneha0504
kasturi11                    geet105                     xxxyyyzzz                         avem
gagsy                          reenasv                     namita25                         Dhara_s
Sollypnj

Thread one Chapters:
Chapter 9-Pg.61
Chapter 19-Pg.129
Chapter 20-Pg.136

Thread Two Chapters:

Chapter 21-Pg.5

Edited by mrs.msk - 12 years ago
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
once again....congrats on the new thread :)
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats on the New thread!!
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Congo for ur 2nd thread. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
CONGRATULATIONS! :-D ๐Ÿฅณ