Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SomerholicGirl thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Politics are such...They change the ppl...They are ready to evn take lives..

Poor Chander
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: haaki_ragz

Politics are such...They change the ppl...They are ready to evn take lives..

Poor Chander

I don't think they change people, I think those people are already like that, vote hungry, money hungry, greedy types😡
..there are still good people who do things for the better of the world..
Like Chander and Alka will😊
hpenz4evr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think even abhisheik is too busy with nandhini even to recognise that chander is sad... depressed........ i think chander  should search for more loyal friends and love..... hope ralph makes alka realise chaders lovable qualities
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: hpenz4evr

i think even abhisheik is too busy with nandhini even to recognise that chander is sad... depressed........ i think chander  should search for more loyal friends and love..... hope ralph makes alka realise chaders lovable qualities

I don't think abhishek is a close friend of Chander in the first place, I think abhishek just regards Chander as Alka's friend and someone that works for his father, nothing else.
I dont think ralph will help to do anything other than to seperate chalka, but he will fail
TrulyAditi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suvi7884

I don't think they change people, I think those people are already like that, vote hungry, money hungry, greedy types😡
..there are still good people who do things for the better of the world..
Like Chander and Alka will😊

I agree...they're already like that and joining politics just fuels their ambitions!Also Alka's dad hasn't even told Jai's dad about calling off their wedding!For money for the campaign he doesn't even care for his daughter's happiness.Wonder why he's called Ralph to India now?!
Edited by TrulyAditi - 13 years ago
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: TrulyAditi

I agree...they're already like that and joining politics just fuels their ambitions!Also Alka's dad hasn't even told Jai's dad about calling off their wedding!For money for the campaign he doesn't even care for his daughter's happiness.Wonder why he's called Ralph to India now?!

I know,😡
Jai's father will probably try to badnaam karo Alka once he finds out
TrulyAditi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya and ruin Abhishek's political career too!