Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

What are they going to do to Chander?

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Hey!!
You know how Nityanand and flunky ( emptypot, I am going to steal your nickname for him, hope you dont mindLOL) are totally after Chander?LOL
We-ehl, now you guys think of something stupid, random, or serious that he might do to torture our poor ChanderCryOuch
Anyways, what do you think Nityanand has in mind? Will he like fire Chander...but would Chander even care? Or will he make it impossible for Chander to get a job....or maybe physical tortureShocked
But I know Alka will be there to save him!Day Dreaming

Edited by Suvi7884 - 13 January 2011 at 6:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

attack_007malwica2ozzyie

beeangel11 Senior Member
beeangel11
beeangel11

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
i think they will kill him.Confused 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beeangel11

i think they will kill him.Confused 
Whattt?!? *filmi style* Nahhiiii aisaa nahiii ho saktaa LOL I dont think they would kill him soo soon, will they?Shocked
stoneheart Senior Member
stoneheart
stoneheart

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Hey!!
You know how Nityanand and flunky ( emptypot, I am going to steal your nickname for him, hope you dont mindLOL) ......for Chander to get a job....or maybe physical tortureShocked
But I know Alka will be there to save him!Day Dreaming

I had copyrighted the name!! But I guess now that you have used it ...its ok :)
Doubt he will beat Chander up but maybe babuji wont help him when he needs to get some work done or remove him from some plum post?  There was some guy who wanted Chander's post and Abhi said no to him ages ago...

Or maybe he'll figure out that Chander likes Alka and puts him to do Alka's wedding preparations...third degree torture!

I love this Chander character.  His trust in Babuji is so genuine and the best was when he told Alka he wouldnt come for her wedding.  Didnt even try and be social and fake and say yes I will....poor fellow gonna be shattered soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SomerholicGirlPrinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by emptypot

I had copyrighted the name!! But I guess now that you have used it ...its ok :)
Doubt he will beat Chander up but maybe babuji wont help him when he needs to get some work done or remove him from some plum post?  There was some guy who wanted Chander's post and Abhi said no to him ages ago...

Or maybe he'll figure out that Chander likes Alka and puts him to do Alka's wedding preparations...third degree torture!

I love this Chander character.  His trust in Babuji is so genuine and the best was when he told Alka he wouldnt come for her wedding.  Didnt even try and be social and fake and say yes I will....poor fellow gonna be shattered soon.
aw, sorry for using your copyright, and thanks for letting me use itTongue
Haye haye, Chander setting up Alka ki shaadiCry but the shaadi will never happen *stubborn face*
I love Chander ka character too, he isnt the kind of guy where I would goDay Dreaming all day, but his character is worth appreciatingClap
ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
My guess is that
they are not going to trust chander anymoreAngry.
 that means , chander won't be trusted for any party work and he will be shown disrespect by everyone in the community and will not be allowed anymore to mingle with Tiwary family ( better way, Alka)

But , it is just my guess.Smile

Prinsesse.Suvi

kalapahad Groupbie
kalapahad
kalapahad

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
ya nw nitynand will keep distance from him

Chander is very innocent ,he thot babuji was not angry with him,his father warned him but he did not take it seriously. If Chander does protest kind thing again i think he will have to cost his life.

but now   nitynand   is keeping distance from him,  nitynand   has forgotten that alka was sent back home by chander only wen she was having problems with family due to ralph

Chander did not poured ghee to fight but made her understand to go back home n thake permission abt ralph

n if nitynand   is forgetting such big things abt chander then he is not doing rite

Chander needs to understand the foul play n be alert

i can't  c chander loosing life coz of dirty politics

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SomerholicGirlPrinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Oye, koi kuch funny-shunny bhi bol doLOL
@sumita
hmm....maybe, but it isn't like Alka will listen to her dad
@kalapahad
I know, he just forgets all of the things that chander actually did for him

kalapahad

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index