Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

How to Motivate ourselves?????? (Page 2)

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Why do u need 'motivation' if you love A B so much? Isn't that a motivation enough for you?Smile Well, i don't belong to the category of ''loyal fans''. I watched this show after a gap of 2 days, and frankly telling, i liked it. Actually it's a comedy show n watching comedy once in a while feels good. So, i really can't give u any motivational tip, but what i can say is, u can watch this show on alternate days n then u will like it. Smile

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
I'll keep watching this show no matter what they show usWink
I like the lead actors too much. But I get your point, they're talented young actors, the CV's must come up with tracks in which they can develop and grow as actors.

I personally expected to see Shravan taking serious steps into starting his own business or something like that. Okay, they ran away from home now, so that's out of the picture. But I like it when it's just Shravan and Saachi. I get really angry when I see someone like Mama, trying to keep Saachi away from Shravan. They belong together, and no one should even consider parting them. Mama looks like an idiot now, with his mission to save Saachi from Shravan LOL It's like he's the only one who doesn't know they belong together.

Shravan surprised me when he was working for his dad on the Japanese Jewellers deal, but it all turned out wrong when he burned the contract. But he was motivated and had some good ideas, so he's not a total waste Big smile Really, for me they should just start a track where Shravan takes steps into making it for his own, and where he succeeds in whatever business that is.

But for me no motivation needed, as I said I'll keep watching Ankita and Barun, they're enough motivation for me Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jignsh65ktms

miss_angel21 Newbie
miss_angel21
miss_angel21

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Honestly speaking, I don't watch bhph anymore. I used to like it so much, it was so fulfilling. the track mujhse shaadi karoge, they could have continued with that. Now the story has become very weirdConfused They can just come home and karan will be there..........

Or they can do a band baajha bharaat track!! They are both going to work and lots of drama and suspense and romance will happen!!! That would be nice!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChick

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by miss_angel21

Honestly speaking, I don't watch bhph anymore. I used to like it so much, it was so fulfilling. the track mujhse shaadi karoge, they could have continued with that. Now the story has become very weirdConfused They can just come home and karan will be there..........

Or they can do a band baajha bharaat track!! They are both going to work and lots of drama and suspense and romance will happen!!! That would be nice!!

I like this idea! Whatever business they go in, as long as they're in it together and make a living, that would be nice Big smile
ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxSheilaxx

Originally posted by miss_angel21

I like this idea! Whatever business they go in, as long as they're in it together and make a living, that would be nice Big smile

looks like ur wish is turning trueTongue well, atleast partly coz SaaVan are the choreographers at a weddingBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChick

rechup IF-Rockerz
rechup
rechup

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
i love those old days where saavan had cute moments together when tara was there. Those days were the golden days of bhph

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index