Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

How to Motivate ourselves??????

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
 Everyone
 We have all now hit a crossroad-whether to watch BHPH or not;
The show seems to be going downhill fast;having lost its original charm and naturality.

Actors like Ankita, Barun,Rishab sukla, Vivek mushran, Himani shivpuri and all other cast are hardly utilised to their full capacity;
Instead the cvs are dishing out  episode after episode, scenes after scenes of  contrived hilarity,slap stick comedy,unbelievable and unwarranted angriness- all paving way for rank mediocrity of the  whole show...

In such a scenario how can all of us ; the diehard fans of AB and the BHPH, look forward to watch the show further.
How can we lift our spirits and cheeers to sit and watch BHPH daily?
How can we make better our daily dosage?
How to sustain our interest and eagerness to watch?

In short how to MOTIVATE ourselves to keep going?

Plz come up with some ideas and views, so that we dont loose our faith,hope and our sanity, by watching this kind of maddness!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.Zk

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
The only thing I am hoping is that as before, after the gay and bachcha track - which we all agreed were similarly idiotic tracks - we were treated to 2 weeks of full SaaVan romance and a story that actually moved.  I hope history repeats itself.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-kalika-maris08ash91Infofan

thvprincess Groupbie
thvprincess
thvprincess

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
i'm praying to god tht cv's atleast have some sense on valentine's day that and ab are the only reason im watching this show

maris08

Aishu. IF-Dazzler
Aishu.
Aishu.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
After watching yday's epi i was so disappointed..... exept "the women's power"...... Acc 2 me gay & baccha track was ok ...but this track is so repetative n' thre's only running..... I'm missing the real charm of the show.....anyway expecting a better work frm cvs.....

maris08

desigirl2 Goldie
desigirl2
desigirl2

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
i totally agree to the fact that BHPH is going downhill but i dont think i will ever stop watching it bc i love it and AB too much. but if we want to motaviate ourselfs then i think we should look forward to the valentine's day episode..i had some ideas for it so i wanna see what the CVs do. I guess that's my motivator. Read "thoda sa pyar aur thodi se comedy" it's my post in IF on pg 2.. it's what i'm waiting to see on BHPH on valentine's day...maybe that would help??

maris08

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
My only motivation r the lead actors AB... noone or nothing else....probably if there is anyway we can send some ideas n motivating factors to the CVs of this serial then we can see some positive changes i hope.
  Yest episode was a total waste of time...it angered me a bit cuz everyday i stay up till 11 pm just to watch it ...esp with a splitting headache yest....n all they show is this running around wild n useless comedy!!! My hubby infact is been cribbing that i sleep late n is not good for my eyes n body n it will take a toll soon. If the show is good it perks us up n leave us with good feelings n i dont feel the pinch of staying awake late but this nonsense is getting to me seriously!!!

Mr.ZkDaviash91maris08

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kchitra77

My only motivation r the lead actors AB... noone or nothing else....probably if there is anyway we can send some ideas n motivating factors to the CVs of this serial then we can see some positive changes i hope.
  Yest episode was a total waste of time...it angered me a bit cuz everyday i stay up till 11 pm just to watch it ...esp with a splitting headache yest....n all they show is this running around wild n useless comedy!!! My hubby infact is been cribbing that i sleep late n is not good for my eyes n body n it will take a toll soon. If the show is good it perks us up n leave us with good feelings n i dont feel the pinch of staying awake late but this nonsense is getting to me seriously!!!
Oh no Chitra!  Do not stay up to watch Tom and Jerry, I mean BHPH.  But, who could tell the difference in the last epi.

maris08

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Oh no Chitra!  Do not stay up to watch Tom and Jerry, I mean BHPH.  But, who could tell the difference in the last epi.
really Anu it defntly looked like a cartoon show yest.....atleast Tom n Jerry provides us a good laugh but yesterday's BHPH episode despite showing comedy all i got was anger!! Till now i never felt tired or irritated watching the show but yest was the heights of it.......y everyone wants a piece of SAVAN nowadays in the show?? Y cant they run off while this circus was going on?? what happened to Shravan's asst. manager or whatever post Pratap offered?? when is he start going to work instead of wanting other's money?? Y Sanchi is turning to be Shravan nowadays?? so many Qs we can keep on asking..... 

Edited by kchitra77 - 13 January 2011 at 7:58pm

Mr.ZkDaviash91maris08

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index