Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay&Piya #14 - The Truth Is Revealed * (Page 54)

.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

Originally posted by .Mehak.

nomi: good lol it was ok but the weather was so bad it was rain with snow mixed so the whole floor were covered with slipery snow and it kept rainy the whole day

Rain is beautiful Wink ... N I wish it would snow Cry

OMG u both rain lovers lol i think i m the only hater lol and u want it to snow too/??lol i m so tired of snow by now cause it snows every other day hereConfused

Yeah I would kinda get bored of the snow aswell then LOL LOL

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

Awwww mona... Should've had an umbrella Wink in american terms a brolley I think LOL .. I love getting wet just not on the way to school because it seems as if I never brushed my hair ;D
 idid had an umbrella but the wind was too much so it wasnt much help and like there were ice every whereOuch
.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged

Awwww mona... Should've had an umbrella Wink in american terms a brolley I think LOL .. I love getting wet just not on the way to school because it seems as if I never brushed my hair ;D

<div></div>idid had an umbrella but the wind was too much so it wasnt much help and like there were ice every whereOuch

Aww stupid wind ruined ur hairr... I hate wen u straighten hair then wen u go out it starts to rainn Ouch

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged

nomi: good lol it was ok but the weather was so bad it was rain with snow mixed so the whole floor were covered with slipery snow and it kept rainy the whole day

Rain is beautiful Wink ... N I wish it would snow Cry

OMG u both rain lovers lol i think i m the only hater lol and u want it to snow too/??lol i m so tired of snow by now cause it snows every other day hereConfused

Yeah I would kinda get bored of the snow aswell then LOL LOL
haha thank god atleast u know wat i m talking abot lol..gosh tomo i got class till 6 in the evening so gone prob watch PKYEK late like todai =//
.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Night Night u two Wink take care.... Sweeet Dreamzzz <33333

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged

<div></div>idid had an umbrella but the wind was too much so it wasnt much help and like there were ice every whereOuch

Aww stupid wind ruined ur hairr... I hate wen u straighten hair then wen u go out it starts to rainn Ouch
i know that is wat i did todai, i was all ready and than the stupid rain ruined it all..btw how r u liking the current track in PKYEK?

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
mehek: aww u leaving alredy?ok bye..ttyl
Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by NomaLuvsKSG

Meheku- omg i love rainnn <333 and yea i want it to snow heree...ive never seen snow in my life :(

and yess i am a hugee fan of DMG! i miss it :(

Awwww uve never seen snow Shocked .... Well its soft and its feathery.... And when u step in fresh snow it crunches beneath ur feet Wink .... I love snowwww Tongue. Hope u get some.... And ikr the rain is just awesome I love getting wet its soo fun... LOL

lol mehekuuu!! ur making me jealousWink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index