Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay&Piya #14 - The Truth Is Revealed * (Page 41)

_Meena_ IF-Achieverz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roknstarz_mjht

HEY.........I'M ACTUALLY KINDA SCARED OF ABHAY BEING AN VAMPIRE................
i guess thats how the story liine is

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
nomi and meena: girls u there?
Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
MOnaaaaHug
how r u jaan?
and i love ur new siggyyss <3333333
omg did u watch todays ep?

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
nomi: thankx ya the siggies are made by monus so they have to be great lol and yes i saw the epi and i m just so confuse as to who shuld i blame for abhay's misery??i mean we arent sure if that was piya who was deressed at metz to get the turth out from abhay...???wat u think??and look at our rating we went down 3 places??13???
Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
oh hahaa..who is monus? i hear she is really good with siggys woh to dekh hi raha hai lol
no thats pia acting like maithli...bechaara abhay pareshan hogaya haii! pia better run once he finds out the truthh hahaa...and reallyyShocked 

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NomiBaby

oh hahaa..who is monus? i hear she is really good with siggys woh to dekh hi raha hai lol
no thats pia acting like maithli...bechaara abhay pareshan hogaya haii! pia better run once he finds out the truthh hahaa...and reallyyShocked 
well we cant really say if that was piya or not cause the creatives didnt really show piya turning herself into metz to pareshano abhay lol...btw i didnt knew u got a day off todai??do u??and monus she is the one that created the amezing siggies of our first page..
Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

well we cant really say if that was piya or not cause the creatives didnt really show piya turning herself into metz to pareshano abhay lol...btw i didnt knew u got a day off todai??do u??and monus she is the one that created the amezing siggies of our first page..

lol but didnt she say that shes gonna act like maithli? lol yea we have a day off too..i think everyone in america does lol...are the pics up on the first page?

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

lol but didnt she say that shes gonna act like maithli? lol yea we have a day off too..i think everyone in america does lol...are the pics up on the first page?
ya she did but than u know this whole metz thing can be one of creaives idea??so we arent sure if that really was piya???so we dont know for sure if that was piya..but yes there are high chances of that metz being piya but we cant say anything as of now cause we aint sure..ya i think everyone in america got a day off cause of MLK holiday and no she hasnt gotten the time to re-upload them but she will do them soon

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index