•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
guyz do u like QGM act of duck and akshay and kushboo in that dream seq.i thnk its not that bad.cvs r trying 2 balance the show with comic act by them.ru enjoying it????
rushad is ok.duck also ok.but i thnk kushboo is bit OTT.entire act is OTT.but kushboo is little bit loud.may b its needed. der track is filler wat ever it is.cvs r tryng 2 entertain us.....ru gtng entertained???????😆😆😆RBO cvs really deserve a 👍🏼 for der creativity......wat do u think abt this track?but they shud end this dream soon......cant stand kushboo
Edited by Yasharanrocks - 13 years ago
Lool I like them individually and the track does provide some comic relief to the show but the dream sequence needs to GO! I preferred the kind of comedy scenes they had between duck and khanak, his silly food comparisons etc. I hope the cv's give them better scripts bcos at the moment jas, n rushad's talent us being wasted!
its ok need some comic element also
i liked it seriously rushad acted really well in it and boo was like complete basanti and the last song was hilarious a tamil song nicely done by the cvs loved rushad in it
well  I did laugh a couple of times for no reason...and duck.,khushboo.,akshay looked cute in their make ups.