Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

an emotional episode & my feelings 4 A&J

dreamymoon thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
 HI guys!

Tonight's episode was very emotional one again. Jassi was just awesome in last scene….what an expression that was! But I mostly like that passionate scene when arman was saying ….."arman ke liye ab jassi jaisi koi nahin . Meri jassi jaise koi nahin……..sooooo touching…..very nice words…..sounds just like true lover & apu is really so……he was looking sooooooooooooo cuteeeeee then. To me, Apu is not only a romantic hero of JJKN now instead he is:

ARMAN = Romeo + Majnu + Heer + Pharhad ( or shirin?) + Mills & Boon heros…… I know ,exaggerating again but I've just shared my feelings with u all.

No doubt, Apurva has put in a great effort to turn his role from a villain to a true lover. Either he might have read these love stories again & again to instill all feelings of love into his head and heart ….hehehhehe !or day by day he is unknowingly falling for Mona in real life just like AS……hheheheh! Just joking

Whatever the reason is I'm sooooo happy  for them.  These ARMAN & Jassi duo make my every night sooooo romantic, imaginative  & dreamy . I  keep thinking about their love making  until I fall asleep. I'm enjoying this valentine week a lot. They make me forget about all tensions. To me, this night time is most romantic of all when whole world goes to sleep,  moon sends us  love messages from the sky through her moonlight & this dreamymoon enters the dream world of  love, peace & happiness

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jprasad thumbnail
awwww...what vivid thoughts...I agree with every word you said, yesterday night I went to sleep with Armaan and Jassi dreams.

Par ab hamara Armaan gayega, "so lonely, Mr. Lonely...I have no body to call my own..."
Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Well said Dreamymoon! 👏

Yes, Apu looks so true, kahin shilpa ko shak na ho jaye! 😉
dreamymoon thumbnail

hi friends!

thankx for ur nice nice replies!

jprasad thumbnail
now we gotta get ready for a whole lot of heartbreaking episodes.   
xsonyxo thumbnail
the waay u put it dreamymoon.... 👏👏... tooo good!! 😳 .... n ur right jprasad....., now to get ready for a series of episodes tht r going to break... your..... heart....... 😭
fairy_tale thumbnail
jjkn is getting very intense now.. all the emotional stuff going on.. the GREAT acting of armaan... just wonderful!!
nasshuu thumbnail
this show is better 👏then kusum!😡
dreamymoon thumbnail
yeah! i agree.... this show is much more better than KKusum.
shiverz thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamymoon

yeah! i agree.... this show is much more better than KKusum.

o yeah-- definetely!!

JJKN has such great actors/ actresses  and the story is far superior than that of Kkusum (if there is a story planned)