Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Binny Sharma AT #6-Chand Ka Tukda Gauri.. (Page 90)

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
@ Mac GN n dont worry ill be bright and ealry and all urs tommarow!!!

@ Mel thnks hun n wont dream about anything but RaGa!!! ;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshOrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
What Beth? you only get 2 hours of sleep. that's terrible. quit ruining your sleep.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

R is attracted by G..... and of course his attraction towards G will increase now! but the towel scene was nothing to do with friendship ...come on Mac!
 ErmmUm.........I think he was thinking of P with the girly touch ,that's it n so when he realised it's G ,he threw G away from him , was furious with her n himself for that moment of weakness n mistake, was actually loathing himself for doing it, he said it himself. N, in the party, he insulted G in the worst way possible for a husband, it was as if, G don't exist for him only P.[/QUOTE]
no no no Mac! he didn't think about pihu when he held G. Shehas shaked emotions inside him...  that's why he was furious againt himself and against G!
But I must agree for the party scene!
[/QUOTE] He wouldn't have reacted so badly that he'd 2 leave in this rude way, even dusting away Sunheri's pleadings n G's beggings once again insulting her in front of the mahalla, n giving the mahallawals chance 2 insult G in the worst way after he left with out a back ward glance, had she stirred any feelings inside him. Feelings don't work that way Dar. N, he was absolutely disgusted with the whole thing 2 weed out any possibility of emotion churning inside him.
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

@ Mac GN n dont worry ill be bright and ealry and all urs tommarow!!!

@ Mel thnks hun n wont dream about anything but RaGa!!! ;)
 Thank u . awwwww, thanks. But, my tomorrow's mood'll b controlled by tomorrow's epi. I'm so puzzled about it. Sigh, please dream R's falling for G during early morn, plzzzzzzzz, I'm begging. Then it'll come true ,cause in our belief early dawn dreams come true.Embarrassed
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

What Beth? you only get 2 hours of sleep. that's terrible. quit ruining your sleep.
 Some day even not that. Each day, I'm losing on life span. Any way, who cares ? I don't want a long life. 
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Mac, why do you have to destroy our hope of the slightest love feeling from Rs side???ConfusedOuchLOL
 Sigh ! How I wish that R'd started 2 love G, but he don't love G as yet. That's what I saw today, deep care n friendship  n need in life, but no, not desire,not physical  attraction  the first n strongest stigma of passion n love in this kind of relation....But, I can hope that the stage's set for R 2 fall for G slowly in some months.

Come one have you seen how they hugged eachother? It was like they were going to eat eachother!
 When ?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ShockedShockedShocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked ShockedShockedShocked Not in today's episode or in any other episode of Sangini .Yes, G was just visibly too glad 2 hug R. But, R was just relieved, nothing else. Don't u think u r imagining dear ?Embarrassed
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
This is longest I have seen where a main lead falls for the female lead. but if pihu didn't come in R's Life that iam sure He would have fallen for G on the Boat.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerDarine1980VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

Hmm Beth than ask MIK about it. he always answers your tweets.( I kind of hate it) but yeah girl go ask him.
 U kinda hate it !!! That's it, Nici ? So, that's why I'm sharing them with u ? N, he has stopped answering me,CryCry Cryso u need not hate any thing. R u happy now ? N, what u wanted me 2 ask MIK ? I'll ask him any way if u tell me.....just in case he answers.

Go to top