Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Binny Sharma AT #6-Chand Ka Tukda Gauri.. (Page 74)

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

@Nici I agree Nani loves money but she knew that R made suffer G a lot and he doesn't deserve her, that's why she wanted to take Gauri far from R.... I don't say that it's the right thing cause G can take her own decisions but I can understand  her reaction!
 Exactly, R didn't even give G the right of his wife n she always suffered n shed tears from the very day she married R....When nani came 2 know the whole picture of G's married life from Rat, it must've given her a lot of pain n resulted in her fury towards R. So, for me, I don't blame nani ,cause I can understand her actions.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

@ Mel your link doesn't work:! which turkish show?

Which one, Darine?  I was watching Arka Sokaklar! 

To be honest, i skipped most of the PR and RMJ parts.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

monaghosh

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
I thought that it would be a RG dance sequence but NO Dead

VasusenaRadheya

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

@Nici I agree Nani loves money but she knew that R made suffer G a lot and he doesn't deserve her, that's why she wanted to take Gauri far from R.... I don't say that it's the right thing cause G can take her own decisions but I can understand  her reaction!
 Exactly, R didn't even give G the right of his wife n she always suffered n shed tears from the very day she married R....When nani came 2 know the whole picture of G's married life from Rat, it must've given her a lot of pain n resulted in her fury towards R. So, for me, I don't blame nani ,cause I can understand her actions.

I can understand her, but did she have to take money from Rats???Cause for G it must have looked like that again someone trys to seperate her from R.

Edited by OrientalDancer - 17 January 2011 at 2:15pm

monaghosh

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

Of course... cant' never forget how much G suffered because of him!
 Still G loves R a lot. N, even trying 2 separate her from R gives G so much pain that I can't but stop wishing them 2 b separated n instead start wishing them 2 b together forever , at peace n full euphoria in each other's arms .But, when I remember how much pain R has caused her, it bitters my heart once again towards him n I instantly start wishing G 2 b separated from him as this is the only thing that can completely break R once n for all.[/QUOTE]

A separation will surely happen... but G has promised him that even there're pbs between them, she will never leave him! G is too good!!
[/QUOTE] U understand the complexity of the situation ? R deserves 2 b in pain the kind of pain that comes with out any hope or any shelter or any balm ,but the prob is R has this magic that when u actually see him in pain because of G, u start 2 pray 'Oh God, plz don't make him suffer any more, give him his G back.' U just keep moving 2 n fro like a pendulam between 2 sharply opposite wishes. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerDarine1980

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

Which one, Darine?  I was watching Arka Sokaklar!  
  To be honest, i skipped most of the PR and RMJ parts.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
[/QUOTE]
this one http:///img.sabah.com.tr/2008/05/07/gny/im/13323F7D30DA174C813FEC1Dr.jpg , it doesn't work!

I am watching aski memnu aired on the mbc
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

@ Mel your link doesn't work:! which turkish show?

Which one, D

I tried the functional link n it worked n the man  in good looking. Any way, me watched all of it ,had to na, cause I watch for the first time in big screenBig smile so I can't skip na. Saw it all n I must saw , I'm very very impressed with Manav today.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerDarine1980

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
A separation will surely happen... but G has promised him that even there're pbs between them, she will never leave him! G is too good!!
[/QUOTE] U understand the complexity of the situation ? R deserves 2 b in pain the kind of pain that comes with out any hope or any shelter or any balm ,but the prob is R has this magic that when u actually see him in pain because of G, u start 2 pray 'Oh God, plz don't make him suffer any more, give him his G back.' U just keep moving 2 n fro like a pendulam between 2 sharply opposite wishes. [/QUOTE]

you summarize it very well!!! but now I want them to be togeitherBlushing

OrientalDancer

Go to top