Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Binny Sharma AT #6-Chand Ka Tukda Gauri.. (Page 73)

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

But, when his bro came n hold his shoulder he was still smiling ......n Rat ........damn ......he said G has left forever as R has told her 2,last night under wine's inf wwwwwwwww, loved R/Broken Heart

But he knows G very well... he knows that she could never leave him and that's true! When Nani has locked up G in the room, she said "don't separate me from R otherwise I'll die".
 Just watched the Raga confrontation again .OMG ! Beautiful 2 the power of infinity, my eyes were pricking n was yet by the time they hugged. R was simply fantastic.ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap His speech robbed away my heart today. R's speech delivered with such intensity .uff...left me speechless.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerDarine1980

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Sorry, girls was away watching a turkish serial.Never knew that my homrland had such good looking men!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
http://img214.imageshack.us/i/124xy0.jpg/
http:///img.sabah.com.tr/2008/05/07/gny/im/13323F7D30DA174C813FEC1Dr.jpg   I think i am in love.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Mac, Manav saw that G was running away from the goons, but didnt try to help her.OuchOuchOuch

Btw i am sad, that ther was no Binny /Sushant scenes!!!CryCryCry

monaghoshVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

QUOTE] But, there r certainly moments n parts of SSBS where I'd hated R with my heart n soul so much so that showing a damn 2 all rules I've given him a bit of mind n I don't regret any of it. For me, he deserved all of it. I'm always very fair with him ,cause I'm very fond of him n understands him very well. That's why he always gets his due from me.

Of course... cant' never forget how much G suffered because of him!
[/QUOTE] Still G loves R a lot. N, even trying 2 separate her from R gives G so much pain that I can't but stop wishing them 2 b separated n instead start wishing them 2 b together forever , at peace n full euphoria in each other's arms .But, when I remember how much pain R has caused her, it bitters my heart once again towards him n I instantly start wishing G 2 b separated from him as this is the only thing that can completely break R once n for all.
Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
@Nici I agree Nani loves money but she knew that R made suffer G a lot and he doesn't deserve her, that's why she wanted to take Gauri far from R.... I don't say that it's the right thing cause G can take her own decisions but I can understand  her reaction!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerSilverBellVasusenaRadheya

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
ok now I have watch the episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
@ Mel your link doesn't work:! which turkish show?

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Sorry, girls was away watching a turkish serial.Never knew that my homrland had such good looking men!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
http://img214.imDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Mac, Manav saw that G was running away from the goons, but didnt try to help her.OuchOuchOuch

Btw i am sad, that ther was no Binny /Sushant scenes!!!CryCryCry
Don't ever give up hope Mel. We've tomorrow na, may b she'll dance with her hubby tomorrow, keeping fingers crossed. Approve N, as for Manav , all the day ,the poor chap was just helping n helping different strangers non-stop not caring a bit about his own job. He was having a hard day himself, not withstanding that he constantly took others out of difficulties

SilverBell

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Of course... cant' never forget how much G suffered because of him!
[/QUOTE] Still G loves R a lot. N, even trying 2 separate her from R gives G so much pain that I can't but stop wishing them 2 b separated n instead start wishing them 2 b together forever , at peace n full euphoria in each other's arms .But, when I remember how much pain R has caused her, it bitters my heart once again towards him n I instantly start wishing G 2 b separated from him as this is the only thing that can completely break R once n for all.[/QUOTE]

A separation will surely happen... but G has promised him that even there're pbs between them, she will never leave him! G is too good!!

OrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

Go to top