Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Binny Sharma AT #6-Chand Ka Tukda Gauri.. (Page 55)

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

it would be more economical for RaGa to use Nani's tickets and go str8 from the hospital to Dubai for a honeymoon!!!
haii allah please lemme see some passionate RaGa hugs kisses anything everything WinkEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
That's my dream too, my greatest biggest dream from Sangini is wonderfully hot steamy passionate Raga close moments. I've a lot of expectations in the coming epis 2 give us a mouthful of intimate Raga moments. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazzOrientalDancer

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

@ Mel Wow that girl has a great belly to dance with! have i told u im having bellydancing lessons, i love it and we always have arabian style music on during lessons!!! its great for toning up the tummy n arms!!!

n in Dubai they can go to the dessert for the camel riding experience n in the night the dancers can pull G up dress her and shove her into Rs tent forcing er to give R a private performance... which would get R hot and bothered n soon he would join her!!!
 Wowww, Bee, wonderful idea yaar. BTW, join her ....or stop her n get occupied otherwise....?Winksmiley: User-1 - keystrokes: :computer

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazz

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Guys, RMJ story writers are stealing from Sangini. Chor chor chorrrrrrrrsmiley: Snipersmilie - keystrokes: :snipersmiley: Snipersmilie - keystrokes: :snipersmiley: Snipersmilie - keystrokes: :sniper In the ring picking up game or ritual of Mona n Anu, they showed the exact same plot that of RG, but aha ! The camera was disgusting smiley: Thumbsdown - keystrokes: :thumbsdownsmiley: Thumbsdown - keystrokes: :thumbsdownsmiley: Thumbsdown - keystrokes: :thumbsdown whereas the camerawork was beautiful in case our RG. # Smug, smirks # But, I felt so angry at those copy cat chors.

OrientalDancer

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Love is sharing caring bearing working changing together......that's how RG love has progressed n intensified, it'll b the most iconic love of Television. Only thing needed is now a second man in G's life to put R's love 2 acid test.smiley: Icon_rimshot - keystrokes: :rimshot Bring him n let;s start the music .
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Mac u read me so well i i was even in a 10 mile radious of MIK i would throw Binny, Sneha and any other female close to the sharks n take him for myself!!! Belly dancing choro mein id start my acrobatics and jump on him!!! lol
n im with u i also have high hopes for the coming eppy's and if they dont live up to my expectations then be ready coz im gunna end up venting my frustrations here!!!
n did u read why i was upset about the rain? i miss my car its not rained her for over a month is had only been snowing and now that i dont have me car its starting to rain oh the irony!

monaghoshVasusenaRadheya

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Bee, didnt know that you do Bellydance, too.Do you find it hard???

I do Bellydance since , i begun to learn walking.So its kind of in my blood.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Honestly i dont want to watch PR and RMJ, but if they show RaGa there, definatly will.

Edited by OrientalDancer - 16 January 2011 at 1:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazzmonaghoshVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Mac u read me so well i i was even in a 10 mile radious of MIK i would throw Binny, Sneha and any other female close to the sharks n take him for myself!!! Belly dancing choro mein id start my acrobatics and jump on him!!! lol
n im with u i also have high hopes for the coming eppy's and if they dont live up to my expectations then be ready coz im gunna end up venting my frustrations here!!!
n did u read why i was upset about the rain? i miss my car its not rained her for over a month is had only been snowing and now that i dont have me car its starting to rain oh the irony!
Men as handsome as MIK should marry more than one woman....hahahaha......I'd have loved if I could've married him. Sigh! May b in the next ilfe. In this life , I'll just dream of marrying him. MIK is just like that, he does magic with u. N, I'm thoroughly enjoying IqBi chemistry though the opportunity 2 use it properly has just been created in the story with exit of P. N ,R fully aware of his feelings for G.

OrientalDancer

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
@ Bee, my dear , take my suggestion put on a rain coat n start in a lonely road awashed with Rain n ramble as far as your legs can carry u, no need of  cars. N, aww, that's bad. But, I just enjoy looking at rain soaking every thing n making every thing a lil blurred in the out line like one has moved a wet sponge over it.smiley: Coffee - keystrokes: :coffee Coffee also helps

Bee3nazzOrientalDancer

Go to top