Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Binny Sharma AT #6-Chand Ka Tukda Gauri.. (Page 47)

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L53XNoc6wkw This song will b perfect for Rudra-Gauri consummation.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghosh-Ria-

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by OrientalDancer

N, as Rudra proceeded in the airport this song is being played in the back ground as the back ground score.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0813t6Nvk0

My fave song from the movie.Heart

Btw has someone RaGa PR performance in HQ????  I have it , but the best pasrt stops by me.CryCryCry
I have.Big smile

In very Good Good Quality and there is not a stopping scnes etc? Cause i need only the last  minute of their performance.ShockedShocked
 N, it seems good quality to me, er.yes, the last minute is there. But, I've 2 check.

monaghoshOrientalDancer

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Bee3nazz

The bodies may remain separate, but imagination always acts as a bridge...............in the union of lovers. / My throbbing thoughts,      /on their wonderful wings keep flying and reaching you , ...wherever you are........Rudra thinking of Gauri on his way to Mumbay where his life, his heart is now...

Gauri is sitting waiting outside the operation theatre, the cold impersonal wooden bench is uncomfortable but she doesnt notice,
her thoughts are with Rudr who's last words to her broke her heart into millions of tiny pieces. Kisi nai Sahi kaha hai ke jab koi sheesha toodte to bari awaz hoti hai magar dil tootne ki sada nahin sunta, she wonders how her Rudr is did someone give him his nimbu pani this morning, if they didnt then all hell will break loose with that thought a slight smile appears on her face...
just then she hears commotion in the back ground and spots the hospital attendants trying to restrain someone from entering the Recovery ward were her mother will be bought post Op,
looking again she spots a flash of hands...
Its not.... no it cant be......... cant it?
"let me pass i know i didnt attend with the family but i am her son in law an my wife needs me"
her heart stopped, Gauri could never forget that voise which has been seared into her mind and soul, the voice of the Man that she would foolow to the ends of the earth the voice of her love, her life her whole being, the voice of the man who only yesterday told her he wanted to marry her of to another, the voice of....
Her Rudr
 Meanwhile Rudra was struggling hard , two wardens n five gourds tugging him yet couldn't quite managed to move him towards the exit door...His eyes burning ...he just gave his amazingly strong hands a jhatka, a jerk of his hands n all the people holding him off from reaching to his Gauri ...standing like a statue only a some feets away......oh ! It's kiiling..absolutely killing to restrain himself from throwing his arms around her.......and take her in his arms in the full view of the entire hospital.....Let them witness it.....his lover, his desperation.his madness to enfold her.completely envelop her in his arms..he couldn't care less.   what they'll think...all he cares about right now is the most beautiful woman on earth.........

now standing their staring at her he saw more than just a young girl worried about her mothers health, he saw a woman with Courage to marry a man she believes would never love her, a woman with the strength gave her the will to never ask him to try to love her, a woman who carries the burden of knowing her husband will never love her.... a woman who could never be further from the truth.
looking at her now he notices how her shoulders seem to be drooping, how her hands are clasped so tighly within one another and how all the conflicting emotions in her eyes all ask one question...why is her here?
stepping frward to go to her he gets pulled back by a gaurd.

gauri steps forward to ask the gaurd to allow him in, no matter what he said yesterday her heart aches for the feel of his strong arms around her holding her in an embrace so badily right now when the doctor approaches her...
Your mother is in recovery and is not well at all, she is serious, we did everything we could all we can do now is wait and see how she recovers, these next few hours are vital, i would prepare u for the worst right now, im sorry but it is my duty to inform you"
what nahin this was ment t be simple operation, what is happening if she couldnt see the sympathy in the doctors eyes n the compassion in his voice she would have thought she was dreaming, her mother......

Rudr is so angry he wants to break this mans arm, how dare he stop him from going to HIS gauri, how very dare he, looking up into his eyes flashing a glare that sent obvious shivers down the mans hands rudr felt a pain starting to spread in his soul, a pain so crippleing it took his breath away, such a feeling he had only ever felt once before, when he had confronted gauri about her involvment in Pihus marriage after he had forced the sindoor into her maang, at the time he had thought it was his pain he felt but now looking at the look of devestation on Gauri's face he understood that it had been her pain he felt,
whats happened why is she so horrified? pulling his arm from the attendant him begins to take long purposeful strides toward his gauri, he reaches just as he see's her legs begin to wobble....

just as she felt the floor slip from under her did she feel a pair of strong musculer hands hold her, she felt herself being picked up like a child.... the strong arms offered comfort, that last feeling she felt before slipping of into the land of the unconcious was the sense that everything will be ok...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshOrientalDancer-Ria-SilverBellVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npJT3LAmlP0And, I want Binny to perform this song as Gauri in Sanini or may b in some award function with MIK.

monaghoshSilverBell

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

N, as Rudra proceeded in the airport this song is being played in the back ground as the back ground score.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0813t6Nvk0

OMG Mac that is seriously weird cos i was thinking the exact same thing!!!
i love this song from pardes n thought it wud match this scene perfectly!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghosh-Ria-VasusenaRadheya

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
great song choice beth.

monaghoshOrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
when the pain kicks in for Gauri n Rudr i want this song to be played ...

i love this song n it would go perfectly with the scene!

monaghoshOrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
@ Continuing...........Love is a joy that every body loves to enjoy...love is a pain that becomes every lover's gain........love is a thirst that burns in every heart......Rudra felt it so strongly for the first time in his life.....stronger than ever ......much stronger than the previous time........love hit him .......as he looked n looked at the unconscious face of this wilted rose lying in a heap in his arms......he knelt down with Gauri in his arms, placed her softly in his lap holding onto her to feel her .....still not believing that she really is this close after those long traumatic moments of separation.like a vital part of him was cut away from his heart and left a gaping hole.....it was falling through an abyss with nothing to hold on to......with out Gauri he's nothing..he can't live with out her...She's his life now.his very breath is owned by her.....his eyes pricked.....it was filling up ....with oversaturated heart ,full of love.he said softly in a mere windy whisper, " Gauri ."

monaghoshOrientalDancer-Ria-

Go to top