Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Binny Sharma AT #6-Chand Ka Tukda Gauri.. (Page 25)

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

Originally posted by OrientalDancer

The song picturized on Binny and .............. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXNWieRAX8M
keep guessing/imagining, whom you want.Big smileBig smileBig smile  My first choice Iqbal, second Sushant Wink , 3rd Vivio ......Big smileBig smileBig smile

mel im guessing by vivio u mean Vivian Dsena n by Sushant u mean from JDJ4 n pavitra rishta? i know u mean iqbal khan so out of them 3 ill go for Vivian!!!EmbarrassedWink

Yes, i mean Vivian Dsena and yes Sushant from JDJ4 and PR.  Akshat is the guy who was in Boys-Team in Zara Nachke Dikha2 with Sushant.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by OrientalDancer

The song picturized on Binny and .............. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXNWieRAX8M
keep guessing/imagining, whom you want.Big smileBig smileBig smile  My first choice Iqbal, second Sushant Wink , 3rd Vivio ......Big smileBig smileBig smile

mel im guessing by vivio u mean Vivian Dsena n by Sushant u mean from JDJ4 n pavitra rishta? i know u mean iqbal khan so out of them 3 ill go for Vivian!!!EmbarrassedWink
What u like my Vivo ?! I never knew ! Do u watch PKYEK ? Our Abhay Raichand ? Isn't Vivo awesome ? I think he should come to Sangini as 2nd male lead.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerSilverBell

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
@ Nici, Bee, will u guys, please please give a comment 2 Binny's celebrity index ? @ Nici, u did the fun thing today darling.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshSilverBell

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged

yes Mel boi am i waiting for R too give those smoldering looks to G, ufff allah that would make my day, no my week!!! haaiiiii *day dreams*
i like this idea lemme find something else

n Mac its sooo sime hunny first u type...

[YOUTUBE]

then copy and past the web adress and add =player_embedded to it...

then type...

[/YOUTUBE]

ok? just remember their shud ne no spaces in anyof all that i would have gieven u a written exmaple but it wud just post the vidio n u widnt be able to read it!

xXx Bee
Aww, so kind of u .Thanks a ton.
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Guys, have u noticed one thing ? Even Jilabi who's the assistant of all evil plans of RR n P , was shedding tears n looking very sad when R slapped G, bad behaved with her n shoved her out. Even R's airhead sister was standing in a corner ,crying.Wow, that's our G, touches every body's heart.

Bee3nazz

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Venom spread in the  veins of her...and flowed with blood rushing out of her rebellious heart she put a rose-ivy palm on her own treacherous heart  and closed her eyes to block the man standing in front of him his unfathomable eyes hovering over her face and refusing to let go of her, still clutching her tightly to himself as if one body....

taking a deep breath she tries to calm her tremulous nerves, trying to block out everything about this man who is her everything yet she doesnt want him to be her anything, as she tries to step back from him his fingers dig into the softness of her upper arms like an eagles claw gripping onto its pray, her eyes flash open in annoyance, how dare he hold onto her like his life depended on her when not even a day ago he threw her out of his house like someone throws out an old pair of jeans!
seeing that he is not willing to release her she begins to struggle again i his embrace, trying to ignore the tingles of lust that begin to build with each and every movement of her soft limbs against his hard muscles. in pure frustration she stomps on his toes, for a mili second he release her and she lets go of her sanity a pulls her hand back in a horrendus urge to punish she brings it down to slap him when his quick reflexes kick in and he grabs her hand, she looks into his eyes in shock wondering how angry he will be and how will he punish her this time, however she is surprised to see his eyes pleading with her, he slowly bring her captured hands up towards his lips, her mind knows she should fight, even her heard condone her to pull her hand free but her body will not commply and her eyes are drawn to his lips as they meet her hand in kiss that can only be described as innocent, once again she looks into his eyes...
 Who wins when desire fights with rage ? Urge to surrender comes clashing with your self-respect pushing you to cut him off from herself throw his hands away and storm out from the place which witnessed her embarrassing moments of self-treachery as she considered it....in a gesture of stern denial and refusal she snapped  away her eyes from his face all the time strongly aware with all her senses....all nerve tips ....all drops of liquid life inside her....coloring her cheeks ....that he's waiting for her to forgive he has come here today to surrender but as she remembered those scalding words spoken by him that went through her heart like icy cold knife....

Brushing his hands off her with hte greatest effort she steps back, her legs feel like jelly n all she wants to do is cling on to him forever but her ego demands she make a stand, he steps forward to follow her and her hand goes up in one smooth motion beofre she can think about it she asks "why"
"why what?" he responds
"why are u here?"
"isnt it obivious?"
"Rudr nothin u ever do is obvious, now answer my question otherwise im leavin"
"Gauri forgive me i have been a fool, i dont know who i am without u, i want u bak in my life as my friend, as my wife" each word he says is like an arrow that hits the bulls eye in her heart, fueling her anger, how dare he thing he would call her back and she would go running answering his beck and call like a dog.
"NO"
"no?" he repeats
"yes, NO!!! who... no i mean WHAT do u think i am an object that u pick up when u need it and get rid of it when ur done?"...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshOrientalDancerSilverBellVasusenaRadheya

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
yes beth I did the fun thing. already.

VasusenaRadheya

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell