Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Binny Sharma AT #6-Chand Ka Tukda Gauri.. (Page 149)

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

But, next morn, Rat insulted G by throwing away the food cooked by G  n saying some bad things 2 her n the plate of food fell near R's feet ..

:O How mean is shee! I dont like her at all! What did Rudra too.. He must have got angry? Gauri doesnt deserve this too..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

R was very upset that Rat had plotted 2 separate him from G so he decided 2 deal hard with Rat, but G stopped him by her kasam that he won't say any thing 2 Rat.

He must have been really upset Unhappy I dont like the fact that he gets drunk every time hes upset though.. It just creates more misunderstands between him and Gauri.. Like yesterday where he told Gauri to leave.. Even though he was saying it for her benefit.. Rudras just too sweet lol. 

I dont understand why his own mother is doing that to him Unhappy Atleast his dad gained some sense and accepted Gauri..
He broke so many bottles of wine when he promised that he won't drink again but ........he broke the promise with in next 24  hours. So, I hated it but MIK looks super hot in drunk state n loved the way G hugged R from back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghosh

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged

Me from India, I'm a Bengali but I understand , can talk n write Hindi very very well too.

Aww thats good! 
Well im Gujju Smile I cant write in hindi.. I understand it.. And i guess i can speak it.. But its not so great Embarrassed Lol. Bollywood movies help a lot Embarrassed Lol
That's great. Do u know here we consider IqBi as SRK-Kajol pairing ? MIK is like King Khan n Binny is our queeny, our princess, our sunshine.

AWWW Lol.. Thats so cute! Well Iqbal Khan is definitely the "King Khan" Of Tellywood.. No doubt! I love him! Embarrassed Lol. And Binnys great too! She has a lovely smilee! I remember Mithun Da always used to praise her smile.. He used to say her smile takes him to "Jannat" Lol.. How sweet right?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshSilverBellVasusenaRadheya

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged

Hey Shawty_Sweetness

Hey... Plz call me Riia... Welcome to Binny's AT

monaghoshVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
R was like silent thunder for the 1st second, only last night he said he won't bear any thing against his wife from now on n will broke all relationship with the person doing so.....

monaghosh

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

R was very upset that Rat had plotted 2 separate him from G so he decided 2 deal hard with Rat, but G stopped him by her kasam that he won't say any thing 2 Rat.

He must have been really upset Unhappy I dont like the fact that he gets drunk every time hes upset though.. It just creates more misunderstands between him and Gauri.. Like yesterday where he told Gauri to leave.. Even though he was saying it for her benefit.. Rudras just too sweet lol. 

I dont understand why his own mother is doing that to him Unhappy Atleast his dad gained some sense and accepted Gauri..
He broke so many bottles of wine when he promised that he won't drink again but ........he broke the promise with in next 24  hours. So, I hated it but MIK looks super hot in drunk state n loved the way G hugged R from back.

Lol. Yep! He looks good in whatever! Aww that sounds cute too! Rudra and Gauri make an adorable pair!

monaghoshVasusenaRadheya

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Hey Shawty_Sweetness

Hey... Plz call me Riia... Welcome to Binny's AT

Will do Smile Thank you.. You can call me Roshni too Smile

monaghoshVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=-X-NeeNee-X-][QUOTE=LadyMacbeth]Me from India, I'm a Bengali but I understand , can talk n write Hindi very very well too.

AWWW Lol.. Thats so cute! Well Iqbal Khan is definitely the "King Khan" Of Tellywood.. No doubt! I love him! Embarrassed Lol. And Binnys great too! She has a lovely smilee! I remember Mithun Da always used to praise her smile.. He used to say her smile takes him to "Jannat" Lol.. How sweet right?

Considering that she's a newcomer, she's doing a fantastic job , natural, smooth n effortless acting. N, she has this radiant smile, Mithun was just smitten over it.smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

monaghosh

Go to top