Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Binny Sharma AT #6-Chand Ka Tukda Gauri.. (Page 13)

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Hey Mel.... Hows it going??

I guess u're mad just like me.... I hope G takes some time be4 she forgive him!

I hope, too.

Btw is it not cheap to get intimate after the P track, i mean , i would not want to .
May b it's a dream sequence of R ? Probably, R'll drink a lot n visualize getting close 2 G .

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Seems like G will forgive R.  According to the latest article , RaGa will have some "intimate" scenes.ConfusedConfusedConfused   She should not forgive him so fast.He is like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hide.
 Do u think they r going 2 consummate at the cross-over Epi ? Besides, i've noticed how eager n excited u r Mel 2 see Binny with Sushant...Wink

I dont think that the consummation will come so soon.... for the moment I WANT R TO SUFFER!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshOrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

She hsould not forgive him, cause he has this Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde mentality!!! In one moment he promises evyrthing and in the next  he doesnt do what he has promised. She should let him wait for weeks or just ignore him.
 G can keep herself cold even after getting close. I've read in books of psycology that u shouldn't bring tensions of a marital life n quarrels between marital closeness, because it wrecks conjugal life. It's improper n unethical 2 stay away from your partner for too long n just because u have some problems.......however grave the problem may b there r several other mature ways 2 cold shoulder one 2 show I've not forgiven u yet.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerDarine1980

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Darine1980

I found it strange that cv's make g's mom ill... A is a doc.... may be Abhay and Gauri can get closer thanks to it!

Hey, that's true, A'll treat G's mom in Mumbay n some thing'll start 2 brew between them.....I think in the heart broken shocked state of mind A'll b , n  the angel of a girl G is, she'll certainly try 2 comfort him at the best of her capabilities n have we all noticed how concerned she's always about A's feelings.

You've got your love triangle MAC!! I like Abhay... I want something like that to happen!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

[QUOTE=LadyMacbeth][QUOTE=OrientalDancer]Seems like G will forgive R.  According to the latest article , RaGa will have some "intimate" scenes.ConfusedConfusedConfused   She should not forgive him

I dont think that the consummation will come so soon.... for the moment I WANT R TO SUFFER!
 Me eager like crazy 2 see R suffer over G. I want 2 see him drink heavily , try 2 reach 2 G, fail badly, hurt himself in the process , don't care about it, hurt himself even more out of frustration for getting G in his arms n getting jealous.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

Btw is it not cheap to get intimate after the P track, i mean , i would not want to .
[/QUOTE] May b it's a dream sequence of R ? Probably, R'll drink a lot n visualize getting close 2 G .[/QUOTE]

OMG Mac I was thinking exactly the same.... He's better not drink if he wants her wife to come back!

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
@ Dar, n I want Champu 2 come back as well....it'll instantly throw R in 2 a pool of insecurity n jeaously ,cause C once put that ring in G's finger n he'd have been G's hubby today , hadn't R turned up that day on the wedding spot.... C knows G from childhood.....not 2 forget that G once threw R out of the house, actually twice , once again her nani n G standing silently with out  resisting the kicking away of R. 

Darine1980

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

She hsould not forgive him, cause he has this Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde mentality!!! In one moment he promises evyrthing and in the next  he doesnt do what he has promised. She should let him wait for weeks or just ignore him.
 G can keep herself cold even after getting close. I've read in books of psycology that u shouldn't bring tensions of a marital life n quarrels between marital closeness, because it wrecks conjugal life. It's improper n unethical 2 stay away from your partner for too long n just because u have some problems.......however grave the problem may b there r several other mature ways 2 cold shoulder one 2 show I've not forgiven u yet.

Nice analysis... actually something like a cold war should happen between them to spicy their relationship and make it more intense and passionnate!

Go to top