Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Binny Sharma AT #6-Chand Ka Tukda Gauri.. (Page 113)

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Mac, you dont need to ask me, i will make anis from the Bindi scene, too.Big smileBig smileBig smile

I would love to see IqBi performing to this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EocBE0TD5c8&hd=1    or any other, but in the lines of Iqbal - a warrioir and Binny - a warrioir princess.Day Dreaming
LOL Lol, I was just going 2 tell u 2 make anises of the last RG part. Do make anises of them Mel, n what about yesterday's pending work ? Done n posted yet or not ?

First i will *hides*    have cut out the scenes , but still have to make anis out of them.
# Arms crossed across the chest, lips pouted, eyebrows raised, #Mellllllllllllllllllll..............Ok....Do them quick I'm eager 2 see n use one of them. Mel, I'm putting this on u. Only u can do it na.Clap

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Artemis678

I like cute scenes. Beth. there is nothing wrong with a cute scene. R and G falling for each other slowly. Iam loving it.
 Just5 keep your fingers crossed that P won't come jumping in the mid n again the story starting 2 reek of rot n RG swept apart once again. U sure R's falling for G ? Looks 2 me very much like the ol, friend R 2 G ? Not one going through the initial sweet phases of falling in love .
I don't think that P will come back in their life so soon! After the punishment that her parents gave her, I am sure that she wants to play naughty... for the moment at least! I think cv's will bring back  a changed and nice P later on !!! Mac!!!!! I don't think that R wants G's friendship... did you see the way he looked at her in the room? I am not saying he's falling in love with her, but he really cares for her but not as a friend... it's not love nor fiendship....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshOrientalDancerSilverBellVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
@ Mel, there's one thing that I'm never uncertain about , n is fully confident of is the way I look. I love the way I look, beautiful or not, n don't wanns change any thing, no, not even my tinnnnnnny height . I love my face, I love myself the way I am. I'm my favorite. But, I wish now I see BS had I been half as beautiful or stunning or gorgeous like her.Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerDarine1980

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

Mac, you dont need to ask me, i will make anis from the Bindi scene, too.Big smileBig smileBig smile

I would love to see IqBi performing to this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EocBE0TD5c8&hd=1    or any other, but in the lines of Iqbal - a warrioir and Binny - a warrioir princess.Day Dreaming
LOL Lol, I was just going 2 tell u 2 make anises of the last RG part. Do make anises of them Mel, n what about yesterday's pending work ? Done n posted yet or not ?

First i will *hides*    have cut out the scenes , but still have to make anis out of them.
# Arms crossed across the chest, lips pouted, eyebrows raised, #Mellllllllllllllllllll..............Ok....Do them quick I'm eager 2 see n use one of them. Mel, I'm putting this on u. Only u can do it na.Clap

I think, i have to do something very drastic.AngryAngryAngryAngry  This *** from photobuckte have  again "clodes" my pics tiill the 28th.And i had still 3 GB of bandwhith!!!!!!

I am searching for new ic upload sides.ConfusedConfusedConfusedCryCryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshDarine1980VasusenaRadheya

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
pihu is still part of this story. so best thing to do is skip her parts. why did she come out of jail?? she should have stayed in jail.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghosh

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

I like cute scenes. Beth. there is nothing wrong with a cute scene. R and G falling for each other slowly. Iam loving it.
 Just5 keep yo2 reek of rot n RG swept apart once again. U sure R's falling for G ? Looks 2 me very much like the ol, friend R 2 G ? Not one going through the initial sweet phases of falling in love .
I don't think that P will come back in their life so soon! After the punishment that her parents gave her, I am sure that she wants to play naughty... for the moment at least! I think cv's will bring back  a changed and nice P later on !!! Mac!!!!! I don't think that R wants G's friendship... did you see the way he looked at her in the room? I am not saying he's falling in love with her, but he really cares for her but not as a friend... it's not love nor fiendship....
 Then it's what ? A nameless feeling ? But, this is defo friendship, I've male friends in my college n they all look at me like that. Am I supposed 2 think they r all in this....what .....this neither nor feeling....towards me ? No, it's friendship in it's truest purest form that gives rise 2 care just the way, I care n worry about u guys here.

Darine1980SilverBell

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=LadyMacbeth][QUOTE=OrientalDancer]Mac, you dont need to ask me, i will make anis from the Bindi scene, too.Big smileBig smileBig smile

I would lov

I think, i have to do something very drastic.Angry  This *** from photobuckte have  again "clodes" my pics tiill the 28th.And i had still 3 GB of bandwhith!!!!!!

I am searching for new ic upload sides.Cry
 Ok Mel, tell me in clear words why aren't u uploading them in Imageshack which's unquestionably the best photouploading site in the universe ? What's the heck is the matter ? It's most reliable n stable site n u needn't even b a member !
Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Darine1980

Slowly yes but I hope it won't take too long!
 Dar, I've myself fallen in love n still love him...n it's the strongest feeling in the world n I can never forget any of it's initial phases. I'm watching Rudra n his expressions n his dialogs with my arms crossed n brows deeply frowned ,cause I can see none of those signs. Sorry. 

so for you Mac he just cares for her as friend?

monaghoshVasusenaRadheya

Go to top