Binny Sharma AT #6-Chand Ka Tukda Gauri.. - Page 115

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

Aww thats good! 
Well im Gujju 😊 I cant write in hindi.. I understand it.. And i guess i can speak it.. But its not so great 😳 Lol. Bollywood movies help a lot 😳 Lol
That's great. Do u know here we consider IqBi as SRK-Kajol pairing ? MIK is like King Khan n Binny is our queeny, our princess, our sunshine.
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

But, next morn, Rat insulted G by throwing away the food cooked by G  n saying some bad things 2 her n the plate of food fell near R's feet ..

:O How mean is shee! I dont like her at all! What did Rudra too.. He must have got angry? Gauri doesnt deserve this too..

He must have been really upset 😔 I dont like the fact that he gets drunk every time hes upset though.. It just creates more misunderstands between him and Gauri.. Like yesterday where he told Gauri to leave.. Even though he was saying it for her benefit.. Rudras just too sweet lol. 

I dont understand why his own mother is doing that to him 😔 Atleast his dad gained some sense and accepted Gauri..
He broke so many bottles of wine when he promised that he won't drink again but ........he broke the promise with in next 24  hours. So, I hated it but MIK looks super hot in drunk state n loved the way G hugged R from back.

That's great. Do u know here we consider IqBi as SRK-Kajol pairing ? MIK is like King Khan n Binny is our queeny, our princess, our sunshine.

AWWW Lol.. Thats so cute! Well Iqbal Khan is definitely the "King Khan" Of Tellywood.. No doubt! I love him! 😳 Lol. And Binnys great too! She has a lovely smilee! I remember Mithun Da always used to praise her smile.. He used to say her smile takes him to "Jannat" Lol.. How sweet right?

Hey Shawty_Sweetness

Hey... Plz call me Riia... Welcome to Binny's AT
R was like silent thunder for the 1st second, only last night he said he won't bear any thing against his wife from now on n will broke all relationship with the person doing so.....

He broke so many bottles of wine when he promised that he won't drink again but ........he broke the promise with in next 24  hours. So, I hated it but MIK looks super hot in drunk state n loved the way G hugged R from back.

Lol. Yep! He looks good in whatever! Aww that sounds cute too! Rudra and Gauri make an adorable pair!
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Hey... Plz call me Riia... Welcome to Binny's AT

Will do 😊 Thank you.. You can call me Roshni too 😊

R was like silent thunder for the 1st second, only last night he said he won't bear any thing against his wife from now on n will broke all relationship with the person doing so.....

:/ :O Wow.. Did he really say that!? Im glad he did though! Lol.