Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Mac, you asked why, i dont use imageshack . It so that, me idiot, has registered ther and after a while there came this same bulsh***  like in photobucket, with the upgrade pro thingy.  And sometimes i have problems to get the direct link to my anis on imageshack.😕😕😕

I'm sorry I'm not being able 2 help then. Sorry my Nepthys. Sigh ! Hey, Nici one day suggested some sites, why don't u try them ? Do u remember their name ?
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
it's not the fact that he fixed th bindi but the way he looked at her and how he became serious whn he said that he was afraid that may be he wouldn't be able to see her again!  But, he was like that when he said goodbye 2 G on her first marriage day morn ,when there was nothing but friendship, " Naam to yaad rahega na....", much more passion n seriousness in his voice. Nowadays,he's giving me the distinct feeling of taking G for granted, as a friend, philosopher, guide cum easy access 2 brain wave , prob-solver etc etc.. That's why he said he was afraid when he thought he lost G.
💔
💔
💔
💔 I don't think he means it this way!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: Darine1980

The part in red...........it sounded like R wanna keep G handy just in case he falls for her some times in future. Well........he really meant 2 G all the things that he said ,cause when u r drunk the truth comes out from the inner most depth of your heart 

I agree for your analysis of what he said in a drunk state. But I differ on the other... R and responsable? are you kidding??? R is everything but not responsable, I am sorry! You mean that he did all this for his family and G's family and G? come on Mac! As long as I remember R can really be selfish!Whatever he did, he did for himself not for others' sake!  he knew G must be in pain by being separated from him??? My foot!!!HE was in pain by being separated from her!!!

I appreciate your view, but I totally disagree with it word by word. R only married G out of his family's pressure ( Dadu n bhabi ) n out of his responsibility n his feelings of guilt for how he besmirched G's n her poor pauper family's name n reputation in front of whole town. When he saw U selling fast food on road, n then found her unconscious on road, for the 1st time he realised what he has done, then next day came Sunheri's awesome prep talk, which made him hung his head as he felt terribly guilty for what havoc he wrecked 2 her family. It all started there, as we can remember, so it was nothing but pure sympathy n sense of responsibility.R may not b responsible in other fields but G has done just too much for him so that he can't simply brush off his bit of duty, n it's nothing but duty for him from that day 2 today, as he said so many times 2 G, in drunk confessing state n also in full sense.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

it's not the fact that he fixed th bindi but the way he looked at her and how he became serious whn he said that he was afraid that may be he wouldn't be able to see her again!

But, he was like that when he said goodbye 2 G on her first marriage day morn ,when there was nothing but friendship, " Naam to yaad rahega na....", much more passion n seriousness in his voice. Nowadays,he's giving me the distinct feeling of taking G for granted, as a friend, philosopher, guide cum easy access 2 brain wave , prob-solver etc etc.. That's why he said he was afraid when he thought he lost G.[/QUOTE]
💔
💔
💔
💔 I don't think he means it this way!
[/QUOTE]Oh My sweet Dar, awwwww, u so sweet-hearted ! I'm sorry 2 break your bubble of sweet hopes, but deary pie, it's the truth n the more the quicker we accept it, the better the easier for us. He wasn't in pain on separation from G, the way G was on separation from her R, there's a visible heaven-hell difference so that we can actually see it n R was just worried about her not in pain himself.
Darine1980 thumbnail

it's not the fact that he fixed th bindi but the way he looked at her and how he became serious whn he said that he was afraid that may be he wouldn't be able to see her again!

But, he was like that when he said goodbye 2 G on her first marriage day morn ,when there was nothing but friendship, " Naam to yaad rahega na....", much more passion n seriousness in his voice. Nowadays,he's giving me the distinct feeling of taking G for granted, as a friend, philosopher, guide cum easy access 2 brain wave , prob-solver etc etc.. That's why he said he was afraid when he thought he lost G

Personnaly I would never be able to accept that!! It's not something that I can bear !
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

But, he was like that when he said goodbye 2 G on her first marriage day morn ,when there was nothing but friendship, " Naam to yaad rahega na....", much more passion n seriousness in his voice. Nowadays,he's giving me the distinct feeling of taking G for granted, as a friend, philosopher, guide cum easy access 2 brain wave , prob-solver etc etc.. That's why he said he was afraid when he thought he lost G

Personnaly I would never be able to accept that!! It's not something that I can bear !

Some times, the way G allows herself 2 b taken for granted. Mind , u can't take any one for granted, unless n until she/he allows u 2 do so.
Darine1980 thumbnail
I agree with the duty post....
Darine1980 thumbnail
Oh My sweet Dar, awwwww, u so sweet-hearted ! I'm sorry 2 break your bubble of sweet hopes, but deary pie, it's the truth n the more the quicker we accept it, the better the easier for us. He wasn't in pain on separation from G, the way G was on separation from her R, there's a visible heaven-hell difference so that we can actually see it n R was just worried about her not in pain himself.

He was worried and was in pain too... the pain was in the fact that he was afraid to loose her for ever!!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Oh My sweet Dar, awwwww, u so sweet-hearted ! I'm sorry 2 break your bubble of sweet hopes, but deary pie, it's the truth n the more the quicker we accept it, the better the easier for us. He wasn't in pain on separation from G, the way G was on separation from her R, there's a visible heaven-hell difference so that we can actually see it n R was just worried about her not in pain himself.[/QUOTE]

He was worried and was in pain too... the pain was in the fact that he was afraid to loose her for ever!!
[/QUOTE]Hhhhmmmmmmmmm....let's see.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, our sunshine , our princess, has accepted my friend request on hoonur , n also of my cousins n that too for a while. I should've checked earlier before being miserable. Me stupid. I'm feeling just euphoric.🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳