Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Its from the SaReGaMa Singing Superstars episode which aired on 17th December .
[/QUOTE]

ok thanksl didn't watch it! looks good!
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I like cute scenes. Beth. there is nothing wrong with a cute scene. R and G falling for each other slowly. Iam loving it.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Darine1980

I just say Binny's is really beautiful when sh cris! her expressions really make us feel her pain...It's painful to see her crying!

She emotes through her eyes, her face is so expressive. SSBS people r so absolutely lucky 2 get her. She should b working in Bollywood right now, instead of a serial. But, I guess, she'll go 2 Bollywood n become a star along with Nation's darling, once SSBS n if there's one, it's season 2 r over .
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

I like cute scenes. Beth. there is nothing wrong with a cute scene. R and G falling for each other slowly. Iam loving it.

Just5 keep your fingers crossed that P won't come jumping in the mid n again the story starting 2 reek of rot n RG swept apart once again. U sure R's falling for G ? Looks 2 me very much like the ol, friend R 2 G ? Not one going through the initial sweet phases of falling in love .
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

Slowly yes but I hope it won't take too long!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: alujna-21

pls do help doing updates girl pls come forward.

What's that Anju ? U've already given update dear of today's . Any prob ? Besides me n Bee already sgned up for back up updating.😳
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

😆 Lol, I was just going 2 tell u 2 make anises of the last RG part. Do make anises of them Mel, n what about yesterday's pending work ? Done n posted yet or not ?

First i will *hides*    have cut out the scenes , but still have to make anis out of them.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: Darine1980

Slowly yes but I hope it won't take too long!

Dar, I've myself fallen in love n still love him...n it's the strongest feeling in the world n I can never forget any of it's initial phases. I'm watching Rudra n his expressions n his dialogs with my arms crossed n brows deeply frowned ,cause I can see none of those signs. Sorry. 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

First i will *hides*    have cut out the scenes , but still have to make anis out of them.

# Arms crossed across the chest, lips pouted, eyebrows raised, #Mellllllllllllllllllll..............Ok....Do them quick I'm eager 2 see n use one of them. Mel, I'm putting this on u. Only u can do it na.👏
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Just5 keep your fingers crossed that P won't come jumping in the mid n again the story starting 2 reek of rot n RG swept apart once again. U sure R's falling for G ? Looks 2 me very much like the ol, friend R 2 G ? Not one going through the initial sweet phases of falling in love .

I don't think that P will come back in their life so soon! After the punishment that her parents gave her, I am sure that she wants to play naughty... for the moment at least! I think cv's will bring back  a changed and nice P later on !!! Mac!!!!! I don't think that R wants G's friendship... did you see the way he looked at her in the room? I am not saying he's falling in love with her, but he really cares for her but not as a friend... it's not love nor fiendship....