Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Mel, yes, bad behavior shouldn't b forgotten or forgiven easily until n unless those persons mend their ways n make up for their past mistakes. N, if they continue 2 remain in their ol, ways ,I'll simply throw them out from our lives.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

iam back.

Welcome back, read the last few pgs 2 follow up.
supastar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bee3nazz

u r so ryt, its like CVs have truned into AK in ghajini and every so often they forget RaGa n go off on a tangent util they r reminded of Iq?Bi n then they go off on one again!
n we loyal fans have to put up with the dribs and drans we get!

@ Naz jus read ur FF on page 99 great job hun n if that did happen i too would may just loose consciouness and go off into a RaGalicious dream!

Thanks Bee 😊

I was just thinking... Maybe I should try and post one short ff everyday, just to satisty our undying thirst for RaGa scenes... What say? 😉
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

@ Mel, yes, bad behavior shouldn't b forgotten or forgiven easily until n unless those persons mend their ways n make up for their past mistakes. N, if they continue 2 remain in their ol, ways ,I'll simply throw them out from our lives.

Even then , i would bot be able to forgive.Cause the pain would be still hurting.😕😕😕  But i should not talk Big , cause thank Allah, ibad things didnt occure.

Girls am i the only one, who got confused to yesterdays precap???
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Mac G loves him unconditionally... Shw knws him well and circumstances have made him do some really unforgivable things... but our G has a big and angelic heart so she forgive him as she knw he was being used by almost every1 in his life,,,,

U r absolutely right n that's what I've been saying 2 All from the 1st day , blimey ,that's how I earned the name of R's lawyer ,I guess.😆 Yes, but like as R said today, " If u go on ignoring n forgiving a person of his/her all mistakes then he/she'll never change towards good. " Completely agree with R on this point.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mel that part was only for PR. not Sangini daring.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

Mel that part was only for PR. not Sangini daring.

Did they show the scene in PR???😲😲😲  Did Gauri say something?😲😲😲
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: supastar

Thanks Bee 😊

I was just thinking... Maybe I should try and post one short ff everyday, just to satisty our undying thirst for RaGa scenes... What say? 😉

Yes. U r totally welcome . N, I'd have gladly joined u , I love writing just love it. But nowadays there's no mending of my bad mood n today I'm in completely crappy mood as they wasted such a long time of such a tiny epi over P crap. Just can't tolerate the face of her.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
R should not forgive rats. at all. and Beth I Hate You. you got a tweet from MIK. and didn't even share.
supastar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Even then , i would bot be able to forgive.Cause the pain would be still hurting.😕😕😕  But i should not talk Big , cause thank Allah, ibad things didnt occure.

Girls am i the only one, who got confused to yesterdays precap???

*raises hand* Me!

I seriously thought we're goin to have another mahasangam epi... 😕