Binny Sharma AT #6-Chand Ka Tukda Gauri.. - Page 72

Posted: 13 years ago
Totally agree! He was shockef anf not prepared, he's never ever thought that this kind of thing could happen to him!  N, dadu n Bhabi just forced R 2 come n accept G with barat , it wasn't his own decision. He was all for G leaving his life for ever. But....D n bh didn't allow him n almost pulled him by rope 2 accept G.
I want to forget about that useless R because I didn't like him! I am loving today's R..; hope he wont' disappoint us! I am confident he'll make some efforts!
Sangini is a good series. I like it. watch it only for Binny and Iqbal.
and to the haters: if you don't like this show. go watch something else.
Originally posted by Darine1980

Totally agree! He was shockef anf not prepared, he's never ever thought that this kind of thing could happen to him!
 N, dadu n Bhabi just forced R 2 come n accept G with barat , it wasn't his own decision. He was all for G leaving his life for ever. But....D n bh didn't allow him n almost pulled him by rope 2 accept G.[/QUOTE]
I want to forget about that useless R because I didn't like him! I am loving today's R..; hope he wont' disappoint us! I am confident he'll make some efforts!
[/QUOTE]Just don't do the mistake of hoping too much from him. I've done that in past n regretted badly. R always failed me, but I still feel not like but interest towards him because he's so stubborn against any improvement. Can give lots of examples of R's jeed or determination never 2 proceed forward or change towards good or make a right decision himself n sticking 2 it. 
Do you all remember what he said to the guy who was driving the boat waiting for the person who got the souvenirs box -G???? He said " The whole world's wealth is worthless than the thing that am waiting here sitting in this boat'.. something like that and then G appeared (even at that moment he talked about the box)  Um.....I'm not getting the point hun. Please explain it dear, I didn't understand what u want 2 say by it.
take a look at this link at  0.40 what R said
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

@ Dar, who cares ? No, I can't. Sorry. U r too sweet.

Even if I am thousands miles away from you, I care! Can't see anyone get hurt by himself or someone else!
ok girls GN. love you all. hugs. see you tomrrow.
Originally posted by Artemis678

Sangini is a good series. I like it. watch it only for Binny and Iqbal.
Even though there was no romance between them as yet, they've such sizzling chemistry that IqBi by virtue of that chemistry pulls off the scenes with it's magic touch . Had it not been the case , I'd have dumped the series a lot ago with R still not starting 2 fall for G.😒 Today for example, when they hugged ( it's always G who hugs R n R merely avoids being downright rude by placing a arm on her back, so much for hug!!!  ), they made it look beautiful by their sheer chemistry n nothing else.👏

and to the haters: if you don't like this show. go watch something else.
Totally agree...

ok girls GN. love you all. hugs. see you tomrrow.
GN 🤗