Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Mac GN n dont worry ill be bright and ealry and all urs tommarow!!!

@ Mel thnks hun n wont dream about anything but RaGa!!! ;)
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What Beth? you only get 2 hours of sleep. that's terrible. quit ruining your sleep.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Darine1980

R is attracted by G..... and of course his attraction towards G will increase now! but the towel scene was nothing to do with friendship ...come on Mac!

ðŸ¤”Um.........I think he was thinking of P with the girly touch ,that's it n so when he realised it's G ,he threw G away from him , was furious with her n himself for that moment of weakness n mistake, was actually loathing himself for doing it, he said it himself. N, in the party, he insulted G in the worst way possible for a husband, it was as if, G don't exist for him only P.[/QUOTE]
no no no Mac! he didn't think about pihu when he held G. Shehas shaked emotions inside him...  that's why he was furious againt himself and against G!
But I must agree for the party scene!
[/QUOTE] He wouldn't have reacted so badly that he'd 2 leave in this rude way, even dusting away Sunheri's pleadings n G's beggings once again insulting her in front of the mahalla, n giving the mahallawals chance 2 insult G in the worst way after he left with out a back ward glance, had she stirred any feelings inside him. Feelings don't work that way Dar. N, he was absolutely disgusted with the whole thing 2 weed out any possibility of emotion churning inside him.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bee3nazz

@ Mac GN n dont worry ill be bright and ealry and all urs tommarow!!!

@ Mel thnks hun n wont dream about anything but RaGa!!! ;)

Thank u . awwwww, thanks. But, my tomorrow's mood'll b controlled by tomorrow's epi. I'm so puzzled about it. Sigh, please dream R's falling for G during early morn, plzzzzzzzz, I'm begging. Then it'll come true ,cause in our belief early dawn dreams come true.😳
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

What Beth? you only get 2 hours of sleep. that's terrible. quit ruining your sleep.

Some day even not that. Each day, I'm losing on life span. Any way, who cares ? I don't want a long life. 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: Darine1980

Come one have you seen how they hugged eachother? It was like they were going to eat eachother!

When ?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜² Not in today's episode or in any other episode of Sangini .Yes, G was just visibly too glad 2 hug R. But, R was just relieved, nothing else. Don't u think u r imagining dear ?😳
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This is longest I have seen where a main lead falls for the female lead. but if pihu didn't come in R's Life that iam sure He would have fallen for G on the Boat.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Hmm Beth than ask MIK about it. he always answers your tweets.( I kind of hate it) but yeah girl go ask him.

U kinda hate it !!! That's it, Nici ? So, that's why I'm sharing them with u ? N, he has stopped answering me,😭😭 ðŸ˜­so u need not hate any thing. R u happy now ? N, what u wanted me 2 ask MIK ? I'll ask him any way if u tell me.....just in case he answers.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
no no no Mac! he didn't think about pihu when he held G. Shehas shaked emotions inside him...  that's why he was furious againt himself and against G!
But I must agree for the party scene!
 He wouldn't have reacted so badly that he'd 2 leave in this rude way, even dusting away Sunheri's pleadings n G's beggings once again insulting her in front of the mahalla, n giving the mahallawals chance 2 insult G in the worst way after he left with out a back ward glance, had she stirred any feelings inside him. Feelings don't work that way Dar. N, he was absolutely disgusted with the whole thing 2 weed out any possibility of emotion churning inside him.
Totally agree! He was shockef anf not prepared, he's never ever thought that this kind of thing could happen to him!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

This is longest I have seen where a main lead falls for the female lead. but if pihu didn't come in R's Life that iam sure He would have fallen for G on the Boat.

Yup ! He was very impressed with G that day on boat n very affected too as she stopped him from further drinking.