Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Mel how can you say that. Abhishek is good dancer. so please don't say that. ok.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Darine1980

[QUO/QUOTE]🀣 See, even u know there's no 3rd. Here, no cheating, no increasing the no. of RG marriage just because R was wearing a bride groom type sherwani didn't make that a marriage.

πŸ˜•β˜ΊοΈ
[/QUOTE]It's ok . But, if u wish 2 know any thing about what makes for a proper Hindu marriage feel free 2 ask darling.πŸ˜ƒ
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

Mel how can you say that. Abhishek is good dancer. so please don't say that. ok.

But Nici, there he almost forget all steps.I didnt want to offend you, but there it looked like he dont know how to dance, that was/is my POV, but ZRA he danced really well.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bee3nazz

But, I absolutely knew that they won't give any song n dance 2 RG , sad but very fair as only couples in love or in other words love birds were given song+dance 2 perform. Unfortunately, RG r not love birds yet ,cause R doesn't love G like that as yet. So, other couples ,who r very much in love, danced n romanced on the dance floor n they simply skipped RG.

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
AR is a cute boy n good chemistry with BS.
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

they could have danced to Dostana song jaane kyun dil jaanta hai tue hai toh ill be alright!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQg1YXLKtlI

it wud have gone perfeclty with what the were saying b4
Edited by Bee3nazz - 13 years ago

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
 I just was so angry at Nani when she caged G forcefully in the room n awwwwwwwwww G was crying . I felt like crying. U've 2 shed a lot of tears when u love a person who doesn't reciprocate your feelings. Hard bargain . N, the way, she stamped on the door exclaimed that on separation with R she'll die. Awwwwwww, that's called unconditional love. 
Darine1980 thumbnail
!  There's a hell lot of times, when G looked absolutely ravishing n R didn't even care 2 give her a full look or glance at her properly. In the party, he'd eyes only for P, whereas G was looking far more beautiful than P. in the stairs ,while talking with the guests, not even for once he looked at G ,let alone complimenting her...His eyes were hovering over P only. N, the day she came wearing the royal blue saree R's brought for P. R was looking most disinterested. So, can't call it attraction, sorry. The attraction will come much later on. It's still just friendship nothing else
R is attracted by G..... and of course his attraction towards G will increase now! but the towel scene was nothing to do with friendship ...come on Mac!
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ok let's for more episodes to find what happens next.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Girls, i am making more Binny anis from DID. Should i post them in the creation gallery???