Binny Sharma AT #6-Chand Ka Tukda Gauri.. - Page 63

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

I was astounded why on earth was R walking with J ? Even Manav , the pauper, was on a smarty motor bike, which he so generously lent for a lift 2 R, even Mona-Anu took a taxi with out giving a damn 2 expense n R was walking on feet like a begger ! Why, pray, why ?
🤣🤣🤣 This question crossed my mind !
Originally posted by Darine1980

R u kidding me ? R's not GONNA FEEL AN OUNCE OF JEALOUSY FOR A MERE FRIEND ENTERING G'S LIFE. IT'LL REQUIRE HUGE MISUNDERSTANDING N TENSION BETWEEN THE COUPLE 2 MAKE R FEEL ALL THAT. No one gets jealous over a friend , not even R , no way ! N, since when R ever treated G like a queen? .He'll just make sure G treats him like the lord of the world ,that's all. Queenly treatment 2 G from R ! Well, keep dreaming.[/QUOTE]
That's what I expect from now from R to treat G as a queen..... he has to do it if he doesn't want to loose G once and for all! Looks like he has understood the lesson after today's epi! I am sure he'll make up his mind![/QUOTE]🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 He  chased G 2 Mumbai ,cause he needs some one 2 give him nimbu paani in the morn, nothing else. That's why the 1st thing he did after meeting G is ,2 secure a promise from her that she won't ever leave him , so that nothing comes between him n his nimbu paani. He won't b any where near treating G like a queen.

🤣🤣🤣 This question crossed my mind !
 I think that was for the sake of bringing the fight sequence,. Duh ! Couldn't they've showed it in a believing way ? Like them snatching it from his hand as he was paying for taxi or some thing like that. R always goes every where in royal cars, changing cars in every 2 days, like a prince. It aches my eyes 2 see him on feet.
That's what I expect from now from R to treat G as a queen..... he has to do it if he doesn't want to loose G once and for all! Looks like he has understood the lesson after today's epi! I am sure he'll make up his mind! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 He  chased G 2 Mumbai ,cause he needs some one 2 give him nimbu paani in the morn, nothing else. That's why the 1st thing he did after meeting G is ,2 secure a promise from her that she won't ever leave him , so that nothing comes between him n his nimbu paani. He won't b any where near treating G like a queen.

😆😆😆 anyways, I hope you're wrong....

3rd celebrated in the rawat's mansion...
 But, they never married a 3rd time , they only married once properly n one other time 2 a certain extent with just sindoor.

That's what I expect from now from R to treat G as a queen..... he has to do it if he doesn't want to loose G once and for all! Looks like he has understood the lesson after today's epi! I am sure he'll make up his mind!
🤣 He  chased G 2 Mumbai ,cause he needs some one 2 give him nimbu paani in the morn, nothing elseave him , so that nothing comes between him n his nimbu paani. He won't b any where near treating G like a queen.[/QUOTE]

😆😆😆 anyways, I hope you're wrong....
[/QUOTE]Nope , I'm right ! He won't give G any queenly treatment. Hopefully he'll not shout at her too often now . But, even that's too much 2 hope from  R.😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Mac what does mean the word 'bess' (don't  know if it is written correctly) in hindi??? R says to G mujhe bess mat kar G in the garden scene....

But when a man puts sindoor in a woman's maang it means litteraly that they're married no?

hey guys!!!!!!!!

OMGGGGGGGGGG wah wat an eppy!!!
Mac  u wanted a Looonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tight hug u got one and then a smaller one and a mini eyelock and rudr anouncing to the world that he wants G forever!!!