Binny Sharma AT #6-Chand Ka Tukda Gauri.. - Page 48

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Wow that was fast! I think he confessed his love bcuz i saw sum1 made a post abt it...

Actually he dont say these words " I love you!"
Awww... He didn't say "I love you"... Well we have to give him time to actually say those words...

Awww... He didn't say "I love you"... Well we have to give him time to actually say those words...

I have pmed you Ria.
Yep Mel... He said some nice things things to G... Do u think that he's already in love with G?

Yep Mel... He said some nice things things to G... Do u think that he's already in love with G?

Yes, but this buddu dont know what REAL love is.Till now, he thought the feeling he felt for P was/is love, but i think that was only an infatuation andnothing else.
Edited by OrientalDancer - 13 years ago
Yep it was infatuation alright... Maybe after a couple epis he will "I love you to G" in a romantic setting...

Yep it was infatuation alright... Maybe after a couple epis he will "I love you to G" in a romantic setting...

I think we have to wait, till he confesses his love for her. Btw i am worried about Ratneshs and RRs reaction, when RaGa turn up there.😕😕😕

😭😭😭   ANd no Sushant and Binny scene, where they talk with each other.😭😭😭
😭Edited by OrientalDancer - 13 years ago
I don't mind waiting bcuz i want when he confesses his undying love for her... it will actually be memorable and unique in the most romantic setting..

RR N Rats... Omg... I'm not sure abt RR but Rats will be devasted...
Through i wanted that R suffers, i loved the whole "confession" scene!!!

Would love to know, if Bee, Mac , Darine and Nici liked it?
I haven't watch it as yet... So don't knw but frm what i read it seems like he said some really nice things to G...