Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Added Binny's hoonur.com link in the first pg, I must say the first pg is now a pride of us, it's getting better  n better. Now, members can have easy access of it.

I LOVE you Bellydance Emos!!!!Where Did you find it????

One song for Bee, wher she can dance to.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-ZTZXAsT68  😉
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey girls iam here. fine don't talk to me. iam leaving Good bye.
OrientalDancer thumbnail

Why mel, you aren't liking this one ? N, I'm in no mood 2 drag a 2nd party between my RG right now. Why, what's the prob with the stuff me n Bee's writing , honey ?

I  LOVE all your FFs, but i am curious to know, whats going to happen there, too!!!😳😳😳😳
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

hey girls iam here. fine don't talk to me. iam leaving Good bye.

No, dont leave , Nici.Didnt saw you were here.😳  Btw welcome back,How are you?
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Continuing... R was biding for the right chance to fall on his lap.He's determined tonight..He'll meet with Gauri today n talk with her n kiss her..n take her away with him......for a long drive.....n then for a romantic candle light dinner. He'd called G several times ....But, Dang ! It seems her evil nani has got hold of her phone by some excuse n each time she hears R's voice ,she cuts the call n
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

I LOVE you Bellydance Emos!!!!Where Did you find it????

One song for Bee, wher she can dance to.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-ZTZXAsT68  😉

That's you,me n BEE, Mely, in pink. My beautiful tolly of bellyshakers dancing on the party we r having on our triumph over every bad suggestions n R finally falling for G. Hahaha, not gonna tell u.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Hey hey Nici, I gave u the warmest welcome with hug n kiss , looks like u missed it. 
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
sorry beth iam in bad mood right now. my tooth hurts. and I can't eat anything.
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It's night time with thousand starts shining the sky n adorning it like a queen's precious veil sequined with sparkling diamonds. Rudra was lucking around the house where G is staying at Mumbai....He could here jingle of laughter coming out of the house from which he can distinctly separate G's dulcet tone...sweeter than sweetest of Nightingale's  voice...

he lets his feet lead him to those lilting tones that seem to be tingling like the lightest wind chimes in a lazy breaze giving a musical light to a perfect calm night, her laughter had the same affect on him, her voice bought the musical elation to his beat heart and calm to his turbulent thoughts.
once reaching the door he slid his hand to slide the curtain back enough for him to look out but not enough for anyone outside to see him.
he saw her sitting on a simple white love seat swing, she wore a simple white churidar that made her look so young and innocent, their was a glow on her skin, her hair was tied behind her and smal bits of her fringe fell on her forhead, blowing slowly in the breaze ocationaly into her eyes.
She was talking to umang and a starne man, the man said somethin and Gauri looked up at him and smiled, her beautiful face lighting up as the Sun lit up the world every morning as she lit up his life by just bein in it, but why was she smiling at this starnge man, small cinders licked inside his gut, slowly growing into flames, each look she gave this man, fed the falmes like oxgen and soon his his blood was boiling.
His Gauri is so young so innocent she smiles and laughs and spread her warmth to everyone without realising the consequences, this man was looking at her as a woman each time he spoke his his hands seemed to brush against her and she dint even notice but he did and he didnt like him, such men where trouble for girls like Gauri they abused their innocents and caused them pain, Rudr had to do something to teach this man a lesson and save his Gauri from any more Pain and hurt, she had suffered enough already in her short life...

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

sorry beth iam in bad mood right now. my tooth hurts. and I can't eat anything.

Aww, hugs 2 ,my Nici. Tooth aching is a terrible prob ! but, don't worry , it'll get well soon ,my Nici. Here comforting hugs again n again n again. God , plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz make my Nici feel alright. It means a great lot that u have taken the pain 2 come here 2 give us your company even in such a state. U r a true darling n u really love Binny a lot.