Binny Sharma AT #6-Chand Ka Tukda Gauri.. - Page 44

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey everyone. sorry iam late. I came back from college.
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Jaanu, where did i ignore you???😲😲😲  Sorry, if i didnr respond back was looking DID Doubles.How handsome some of the contestants are.😍😍

Btw Bee  i want to lean Bharat Natyam, Kathak and Kuchpudi.I know some basic steps , but want to learn it full.And i love to learn  Tango , Flamenco and Pasa doble.

Btw imagine such an IqBi dance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce2N_LprfeI  or that  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eRSGCIse7M

😲
Some one said DID doubles , huh ? I'm totally hooked 2 it because of Rajeev Surti, he's so handsome n hot n dances like MJ .I so like him smiling , n his voice n when he frowns. ....I so wish he choreographs Binny's performances or just does a dance performance with her.
Originally posted by Artemis678

Hey everyone. sorry iam late. I came back from college.
Hey Nici, was waiting for u eagerly dear. I so miss my Nici. Hugs n welcome.
@ Mel noooooooooooooo u picked the wrong dance from that movie, it is good dont get me wrong but check out this one...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyryLtCF_ng&feature=related

watch the girl in blue with her partner/s then tell me which u prefer!

n ive also learnt some bharat natiam n khatak from movies n watching loads of dance programmes n OMG how did i forget i wanna learn the Pasa doble also, n im gunna be the bull that conquers its tamer!!! ;) lol
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

@ Mel noooooooooooooo u picked the wrong dance from that movie, it is good dont get me wrong but check out this one...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyryLtCF_ng&feature=related

watch the girl in blue with her partner/s then tell me which u prefer!

n ive also learnt some bharat natiam n khatak from movies n watching loads of dance programmes n OMG how did i forget i wanna learn the Pasa doble also, n im gunna be the bull that conquers its tamer!!! ;) lol

I love both Tangos, but for this one we need next to IqBi one other guy and for me that would be Sushant or Vivio.❤️😍 

Mac, kahan ho tum?
Edited by OrientalDancer - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

Mac if only that was possible then i would have a clone of MIK, Vivio, Shahid, Guru, Taylor Lautner, Channing tatem, Wentworth Miller

and the list goes on n on...

Mac Mels not ignoring u!!! she welcomed u first!!!
 Let's write some thing romantic about RG . I'm starting.... It's night time with thousand starts shining the sky n adorning it like a queen's precious veil sequined with sparkling diamonds. Rudra was lucking around the house where G is staying at Mumbai....He could here jingle of laughter coming out of the house from which he can distinctly separate G's dulcet tone...sweeter than sweetest of Nightingale's  voice...
 R was feeling lovelorn, he so badly wanted to take G in his arms n do every thing that comes to taunt his desires in his dreams during the lonely nights that seems each a thousand years with out G by his side. He whispers her name all the time in his sleep n spreads his arms 2 gather up G in them and feel the beat of her hearts under his palm....only to wake up with a start n find himself alone...........deadly alone..
Mac,   do you ar bitten by the inspiere bug and could update your FF , the one with RaGa and Abhay Raichand?😳😳😳Pppppplllllllleeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeee!!!!!
 Added Binny's hoonur.com link in the first pg, I must say the first pg is now a pride of us, it's getting better  n better. Now, members can have easy access of it.
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Mac,   do you ar bitten by the inspiere bug and could update your FF , the one with RaGa and Abhay Raichand?😳😳😳Pppppplllllllleeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeee!!!!!
 Why mel, you aren't liking this one ? N, I'm in no mood 2 drag a 2nd party between my RG right now. Why, what's the prob with the stuff me n Bee's writing , honey ?