Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Yep... Mac... she's such a sweetheart... Huge fan of Binny..

Me too, u just can't help loving her. Binny is best, she's awesome. 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
N, as Rudra proceeded in the airport this song is being played in the back ground as the back ground score.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0813t6Nvk0
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
And, this song between Rudra-Gauri after they become one in Sangini.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRSOuq445wI
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

N, as Rudra proceeded in the airport this song is being played in the back ground as the back ground score.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0813t6Nvk0

My fave song from the movie.❤️

Btw has someone RaGa PR performance in HQ????  I have it , but the best pasrt stops by me.😭😭😭
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
And, I want this song to be picturized just like in the original between Iqbal King Khan n Binny Queeny Sharma in Sangini or some award function. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5Zmewruhk0&feature=related
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

My fave song from the movie.❤️

Btw has someone RaGa PR performance in HQ????  I have it , but the best pasrt stops by me.😭😭😭

I have.😃
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I have.😃

In very Good Good Quality and there is not a stopping scnes etc? Cause i need only the last  minute of their performance.😲😲
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L53XNoc6wkw This song will b perfect for Rudra-Gauri consummation.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

In very Good Good Quality and there is not a stopping scnes etc? Cause i need only the last  minute of their performance.😲😲

N, it seems good quality to me, er.yes, the last minute is there. But, I've 2 check.
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Meanwhile Rudra was struggling hard , two wardens n five gourds tugging him yet couldn't quite managed to move him towards the exit door...His eyes burning ...he just gave his amazingly strong hands a jhatka, a jerk of his hands n all the people holding him off from reaching to his Gauri ...standing like a statue only a some feets away......oh ! It's kiiling..absolutely killing to restrain himself from throwing his arms around her.......and take her in his arms in the full view of the entire hospital.....Let them witness it.....his lover, his desperation.his madness to enfold her.completely envelop her in his arms..he couldn't care less.   what they'll think...all he cares about right now is the most beautiful woman on earth.........

now standing their staring at her he saw more than just a young girl worried about her mothers health, he saw a woman with Courage to marry a man she believes would never love her, a woman with the strength gave her the will to never ask him to try to love her, a woman who carries the burden of knowing her husband will never love her.... a woman who could never be further from the truth.
looking at her now he notices how her shoulders seem to be drooping, how her hands are clasped so tighly within one another and how all the conflicting emotions in her eyes all ask one question...why is her here?
stepping frward to go to her he gets pulled back by a gaurd.

gauri steps forward to ask the gaurd to allow him in, no matter what he said yesterday her heart aches for the feel of his strong arms around her holding her in an embrace so badily right now when the doctor approaches her...
Your mother is in recovery and is not well at all, she is serious, we did everything we could all we can do now is wait and see how she recovers, these next few hours are vital, i would prepare u for the worst right now, im sorry but it is my duty to inform you"
what nahin this was ment t be simple operation, what is happening if she couldnt see the sympathy in the doctors eyes n the compassion in his voice she would have thought she was dreaming, her mother......

Rudr is so angry he wants to break this mans arm, how dare he stop him from going to HIS gauri, how very dare he, looking up into his eyes flashing a glare that sent obvious shivers down the mans hands rudr felt a pain starting to spread in his soul, a pain so crippleing it took his breath away, such a feeling he had only ever felt once before, when he had confronted gauri about her involvment in Pihus marriage after he had forced the sindoor into her maang, at the time he had thought it was his pain he felt but now looking at the look of devestation on Gauri's face he understood that it had been her pain he felt,
whats happened why is she so horrified? pulling his arm from the attendant him begins to take long purposeful strides toward his gauri, he reaches just as he see's her legs begin to wobble....

just as she felt the floor slip from under her did she feel a pair of strong musculer hands hold her, she felt herself being picked up like a child.... the strong arms offered comfort, that last feeling she felt before slipping of into the land of the unconcious was the sense that everything will be ok...