Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i dont want to go down that path, to be honest i never really liked his family they gave me the creeps, n i cant put my finger on why!!!

Mel stop getting me of track im still day dreaming im with Mehak i want R to stand in the hospital corridor where he isnt being allowed enterance to push the atendant and shout i love u gauri come bacl to me please i will never drink a nother drop of alchohol til the day i die i have u in my arms by my side n fliing my heart with ur love support and loyalty!!!

now come on lets consumate aur marriage ASAP before that Hotty Bee starts to beat me up with her belan for causing u so much pain!!!

xXx Bee
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Okay, okay, i stop saying  -ve things.😆😆😆

And btw  will you and Mac contiinue writing, what you have begun yesterday?
Edited by OrientalDancer - 13 years ago
Bee3nazz thumbnail

i wuold love to,

im waiting for Mac to come n do her bit so i can advance on it!!!
;)
lol

i hope her exam went well!!!
Darine1980 thumbnail
Hi everybody...  hope everybody is doing well!!!
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Girls, i am shaking like .....

I liked the epi, but kab R stop drinking?  And what Ratnesh thinks of himself or Naani? That G will go to Dubai and marry someone else???

After what he faced today, I think we can forgve him, after all he realized that his childhood love was a pshychooo.... I've loved today's R!!
Darine1980 thumbnail

Okay the scene whre R throws G out of the house was planned!!!  Thank God!But what i dont understand is, why he says in drunken state , she should  marry someone else and when he wakes up, that no one can sepretae them??  He is really Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde! 
I loved how G talked with him in his drunken state and the fact that she in her anger mood took him closer to her.😃😳 I've loved it too 😍

R realize too good for him, he can give her anything in exchange. He surely thinks that he doesn't deserve her that's why he has told her to go out from his life and to marry someone else.... he knows that she deserves better!
Darine1980 thumbnail

For one second i thought G was shot in the mess, but ,sorry to say, it was Abhay. But would have love to known Rs reaction, if G would had been shot insteat of Abhay.  And thy could have shown us , how G and Daadu persudade R to throw her out and slap her.It really looked unplanned for me.😕😕

It looked like a plan because of R's expressions in the last epi! It wasn't the premi R that we were used to, he looked more suspicious towards P... hatts off for MIK , what a mindblowing actor! I am glad that it was a plan.. otherwise, I would never be able de forgive R!
Bee3nazz thumbnail
hi Darine
i agree with u i have forgiven R now i just hope he mannages to win over his girl before the greedy nanny grandaughter nabs her to dubai!
i mean really did they think gauri would leave R go dubai n marry sum1 else?
please bless her nani with sum sense!
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bee3nazz

hi Darine

i agree with u i have forgiven R now i just hope he mannages to win over his girl before the greedy nanny grandaughter nabs her to dubai!
i mean really did they think gauri would leave R go dubai n marry sum1 else?
please bless her nani with sum sense!

Hi Bee.... he'll surely do it but don't know how!!! nani will persuade her that R doesn't love and doesn't want her in his life anymore... may be G, in a weakness moment, will surrender! And when G and the wole family are in the airport and about to leave... R can appear from anywhere and stop G from leaving 😍 telling her don't go, I need you , I love u 😳!!!!!!
Then we can pretend happing RG love and passionate scenes!!!!!!!!!!
Iqbal and Binny's chemistry is unique!
Bee3nazz thumbnail
..................................😍
i hope u r right Darine!!!
omg i would love to see more HOT raga scenes like the one after the poster fiasco!!

that was fantastic!!!