Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Binny Sharma AT #6-Chand Ka Tukda Gauri.. - Page 18

Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Venom spread in the  veins of her...and flowed with blood rushing out of her rebellious heart she put a rose-ivy palm on her own treacherous heart  and closed her eyes to block the man standing in front of him his unfathomable eyes hovering over her face and refusing to let go of her, still clutching her tightly to himself as if one body....

taking a deep breath she tries to calm her tremulous nerves, trying to block out everything about this man who is her everything yet she doesnt want him to be her anything, as she tries to step back from him his fingers dig into the softness of her upper arms like an eagles claw gripping onto its pray, her eyes flash open in annoyance, how dare he hold onto her like his life depended on her when not even a day ago he threw her out of his house like someone throws out an old pair of jeans!
seeing that he is not willing to release her she begins to struggle again i his embrace, trying to ignore the tingles of lust that begin to build with each and every movement of her soft limbs against his hard muscles. in pure frustration she stomps on his toes, for a mili second he release her and she lets go of her sanity a pulls her hand back in a horrendus urge to punish she brings it down to slap him when his quick reflexes kick in and he grabs her hand, she looks into his eyes in shock wondering how angry he will be and how will he punish her this time, however she is surprised to see his eyes pleading with her, he slowly bring her captured hands up towards his lips, her mind knows she should fight, even her heard condone her to pull her hand free but her body will not commply and her eyes are drawn to his lips as they meet her hand in kiss that can only be described as innocent, once again she looks into his eyes...
Edited by Bee3nazz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Oh ! Why Sushant always ,Mel ?😉 N, this time before even Vivo. Come on, out with it.😉

Okay, okay, Mac  i love Suhant!!!😳😳😳
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
N, this song is so suitable for some people in the forum as well.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Well.....as long me n my lot, meaning my gang of buddies n my Ivies r happy , I care a damn na.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Okay, okay, Mac  i love Suhant!!!😳😳😳

Me too, well.......kind of. Once again congo on choice of emos. N, I'm eager 2 see Gauri with cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuteeeeeeeeeeeee Anukalp too.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
The song picturized on Binny and .............. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXNWieRAX8M
keep guessing/imagining, whom you want.😃😃😃  My first choice Iqbal, second Sushant 😉 , 3rd Vivio ......😃😃😃
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes Mel boi am i waiting for R too give those smoldering looks to G, ufff allah that would make my day, no my week!!! haaiiiii *day dreams*
i like this idea lemme find something else

n Mac its sooo sime hunny first u type...

[YOUTUBE]

then copy and past the web adress and add =player_embedded to it...

then type...

[/YOUTUBE]

ok? just remember their shud ne no spaces in anyof all that i would have gieven u a written exmaple but it wud just post the vidio n u widnt be able to read it!

xXx Bee
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice Mel I go with vivo this time. I want binny to act with him after sangini is over.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
If R does this   i will make this   with the CVs.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bee3nazz

taking a deep breath she tries to calm her tremulous nerves, trying to block out everything about this man who is her everything yet she doesnt want him to be her anything, as she tries to step back from him his fingers dig into the softness of her upper arms like an eagles claw gripping onto its pray, her eyes flash open in annoyance, how dare he hold onto her like his life depended on her when not even a day ago he threw her out of his house like someone throws out an old pair of jeans!
seeing that he is not willing to release her she begins to struggle again i his embrace, trying to ignore the tingles of lust that begin to build with each and every movement of her soft limbs against his hard muscles. in pure frustration she stomps on his toes, for a mili second he release her and she lets go of her sanity a pulls her hand back in a horrendus urge to punish she brings it down to slap him when his quick reflexes kick in and he grabs her hand, she looks into his eyes in shock wondering how angry he will be and how will he punish her this time, however she is surprised to see his eyes pleading with her, he slowly bring her captured hands up towards his lips, her mind knows she should fight, even her heard condone her to pull her hand free but her body will not commply and her eyes are drawn to his lips as they meet her hand in kiss that can only be described as innocent, once again she looks into his eyes...

Who wins when desire fights with rage ? Urge to surrender comes clashing with your self-respect pushing you to cut him off from herself throw his hands away and storm out from the place which witnessed her embarrassing moments of self-treachery as she considered it....in a gesture of stern denial and refusal she snapped  away her eyes from his face all the time strongly aware with all her senses....all nerve tips ....all drops of liquid life inside her....coloring her cheeks ....that he's waiting for her to forgive he has come here today to surrender but as she remembered those scalding words spoken by him that went through her heart like icy cold knife....
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: OrientalDancer

If R does this   i will make this   with the CVs.

ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜² U mean drag G forcefully with himself ? For what ? N, have u had fun today Mel ?😉😉😉