Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Bee3nazz

Beth i love my work n we try to keep everything low risk so the obstetricians arent having to get involved! n im praising u because u rock and for no other reasons so accept the praise coz u deserve it!!! wow ur bengali so do u understand hindi, u must cos u watch sangini a hindi drama.

n i cant wait to see how things go between R n G jab woh dono milenge toh chaand aur suraj ruk jaayega , aasman zameen ke aage chuk jaaeyga, unki pyar ka yeh hoga assar, keh duniya laila majnu, heer ranja aur romeo juliet ko pool jaayega!

x Bee

👏👏👏👏👏👏 The bold part is just fantastic. Wow, fulto fatak. I not only completely understand Hindi, I speak it as good as my mother language n I can write it too. Tum to bahut achha likhte ho yaar, tum to Bee nehi sahad ho.
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ Nici i agree fridays mean a long 3 day wait till the next sangini eppy!!! Urgh atleast this time its only till tomarow!!!

@ Mel that woudl be awesome....a very angry R pulling a G into his arms in a fit of jealousy and claiming her mouth with his to brand her as his and only his
it would be a slow long kiss with G struggeling in the begining but then shoving her hands into his hair and pulling him closer in passion!!!

Edited by Bee3nazz - 13 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

I so want to see a burning in jealousy R beacuse of G!!! Or an angry R on G, cause it was somehow HAWT how he took G in his arms, when he was angry with her.😍

But, let's not forget his anger too .What if he sees his own wife with some one else, what if he slaps G again ,what if he forces her this time now he loves her too n know for sure G loves her back.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
anything can happen in these soaps.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee3nazz

@ Nici i agree fridays mean a long 3 day wait till the next sangini eppy!!! Urgh atleast this time its only till tomarow!!!

@ Mel that woudl be awesome....a very angry R pulling a G into his arms in a fit of jealousy and claiming her mouth with his to brand her as his and only his
it would be a slow long kiss with G struggeling in the begining but then shoving her hands into his hair and pulling him closer in passion!!!

The red part is just mind blowing . r the CVs listening ? It'd b better than the most euphoric dream. R drinking G's sweet lips , anger , hunger, thirst, passion, love, madness all churning in side him 2 concoct a love potion ....But as he kept on drinking her his whole body started 2 response ....a fire smoldering n slow burning started from the depth of his inner core n spread skin wise, devouring all leaving desire...
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artemis678

Fridays are boring. no sangini.

Thanks our stars that this week we've a Sangini epis on weekends. It still feels dream. So, Nici, this week rocks.😉
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow beth you should be a writer. you write great stuff.
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

But, let's not forget his anger too .What if he sees his own wife with some one else, what if he slaps G again ,what if he forces her this time now he loves her too n know for sure G loves her back.

I think he wouldnt be THAT hypocritical, n even if he was it would be the ideal time for G to remind him f what he put her though when he was married to her but pines for P, that would put him in his place
n thnk u Beth for the kind words, i love hindi for me its not french or english thats the language of love its hindi because i watch dramas n bolly movies its kind of worn off on me including the language itself, thats why i can understand and type in hindi, i didnt know if u wud understand but thats great that u do it makes it easy for me becaue i tend to write in both  english and hindi
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

He has not the right to slap her!  He said h, he will divorce her, so he has not the right to be jealous when he sees her with another man.

I mean the angry part, when after all his pleading and "suffering", when they come together.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Yup, MIK looks at his hottest best when he takes Binny in the fold of his sinewy arms , looking at the depth of G's eyes like gazing at her inside, penetrating her heart with his eyes n marking her as his very own, like the day he filled her maang, the day the posters were posted.